What's your hobby...

keep this running. This is how more people can relate around here. But I'm sure there will be a spaz around here that will have a (thought) Now I want a BBC that can cook. That's hot! Now that will be a popular trend.

I can't lie, if one of the many sexy women on here made that comment I'd have my name first on the list or very close to the top, lol. I care about more than that though. I mean it's a community, so I feel like you should be able to share whatever you want, as long as you display good judgement and are aware of people's boundaries/feelings.

I can't lie, if one of the many sexy women on here made that comment I'd have my name first on the list or very close to the top, lol. I care about more than that though. I mean it's a community, so I feel like you should be able to share whatever you want, as long as you display good judgement and are aware of people's boundaries/feelings.
Another one who has some sense and isn't a farout whack job! In case no one has already said this... WELCOME! :)

Just ny
VERY true. That site is about interracial relationships trying something new

I've been looking around the site since I joined not too long ago and I've started to notice which people have a good head on their shoulders. Some of those people are the ones interested in this thread, which is what I hoped for. I want to find people who have similar sexual interests as me, but I also want to find people who have other interests and can bring things to my attention.

I'm just curious to see what people like to do, besides big black cock ;) I myself have a lot of different interests and I am always curious to hear about new topics or things I don't know about. I'll start everyone off. Some of the things I like are music, golf, fishing, hunting, cooking, cars, and anything nerdy to name a few. What about everyone else?
Cooking, (I was a chef for 3 years), Woodworking (no room now, but I used to build mission style furniture. very relaxing.), Computers (for almost 40 years), Travel (Haven't been able to do nearly enough, but I love new places, historical places), Golf (at least I used to. Been a while), Sports, especially football (college preferred) and soccer.

Cooking, (I was a chef for 3 years), Woodworking (no room now, but I used to build mission style furniture. very relaxing.), Computers (for almost 40 years), Travel (Haven't been able to do nearly enough, but I love new places, historical places), Golf (at least I used to. Been a while), Sports, especially football (college preferred) and soccer.

haha, I know what you mean about golf. I don't get out as often as I'd like. I've done a wood shop class before, but I can't say I'm too interested in the furniture side of design. I may dable in it though. I also like historical places. They give you more than just a view.

haha, I know what you mean about golf. I don't get out as often as I'd like. I've done a wood shop class before, but I can't say I'm too interested in the furniture side of design. I may dable in it though. I also like historical places. They give you more than just a view.
When I found out how much mission style (love the simplicity and clean lines) furniture cost in our area of the country, I got REALLY interested. There was a furniture store here selling a Gustav Stickley style couch here for $6000. And that was back in 2000. Besides, I create all day with the computer and used to create on the line as a chef and I love seeing something awesome come from nothing, so it was kind of a natural progression. It's an expensive hobby though. You can easily spend $15,000 to get set up with the equipment to do it right.

When I found out how much mission style (love the simplicity and clean lines) furniture cost in our area of the country, I got REALLY interested. There was a furniture store here selling a Gustav Stickley style couch here for $6000. And that was back in 2000. Besides, I create all day with the computer and used to create on the line as a chef and I love seeing something awesome come from nothing, so it was kind of a natural progression. It's an expensive hobby though. You can easily spend $15,000 to get set up with the equipment to do it right.

I can imagine. Mission is huge out here. I get what you mean about the creation process. It's part of what drew me to design.

Camping, floating, fishing. Missouri has some awesome rivers and streams. We usualy find some nice trails to hike while camping.

I've only been camping a couple of times, but they were enjoyable experiences. I like hiking in the right area, someplace tranquil and very scenic. I've kind of been into fishing all my life, but I've only recently started to learn all the tricks. I mostly just went when I visited relatives.

That place looks gorgeous. I agree that it's relaxing. I like to just take it easy in general, so I gravitate towards environments that promote that. My parents have been talking about getting an RV for the longest. They've got some nice ones available.

I like to travel too... Been to 44 countries this far 47 by the end if the year hopefully.

Back