What's your favorite non-traditional QOS tattoo?

cuccubus

Couple
Real Person
From
SC, US
Now that she's had her first real-life experience and plans to have many more, wife wants to get a discrete QOS tattoo.

She's thinking of the classic :qos: over her vulva, but is also wanting to consider more creative concepts—as long as they are aesthetically pleasing.

the coolest one I have ever seen is kind of horse shoe shaped two bars of music. On one side is s bumble bee flying along the music on the other side was a Praying Mantis coming out of her pussy lips. The notes were all shaped like spades. The bumble bee was hot pink and white and the Praying Mantis was in shades of black. It showed off under black light. There was also Hot wife written in the music. Also on either side in seen under black light only was Black Only.

Now that she's had her first real-life experience and plans to have many more, wife wants to get a discrete QOS tattoo.

She's thinking of the classic :qos: over her vulva, but is also wanting to consider more creative concepts—as long as they are aesthetically pleasing.
My wife wanted something, but didn't want a tattoo. I happened to find a place in California that came to our rescue. They sell temporary, past on Black Queen of Hearts stickers! Our 'Friend" loved it when he got her naked.

My wife wanted something, but didn't want a tattoo. I happened to find a place in California that came to our rescue. They sell temporary, past on Black Queen of hearts stickers! Our 'Friend" loved it when he got her naked.

Be discreet but go with the classic QoS . Its traditional and has its own significance. Though there have been other tattoos too, but to be a QoS i would say have the classical one.

Back