Whats the wildest thing a BBC lover has done to your wife? (Or to you if youre the wife)

A lover and his friend taking turns with her over a couple of hours. While one was fucking her, she'd be sucking off and playing with the other till the one fucking busted his load, then they would switch over. The three of them taking a break for a little then starting again. Ended with both cumming in her between 2 and 3 times each.
Her ass cheeks and tits were red from all that constant slapping and squeezing.
She said her pussy was sore for a couple of days but she loved it and definitely did it again.

Also a couple of instances of him fucking her in semi-public situations too
sounds like a fun girl. what are semi public places?

We unexpectedly met up with a BBC soldier whom mrs inked had been stexting for over 12 months but we had never met, we only had a little renault clio and when we picked him up he got in the back, it was nt long before mrs inked was getting fucked in the back whilst i was driving, we drove round for over an hour looking for hotel and they never stopped fucking.

not the wildest but for me the most interesting. I had lunch once with my couple and the wife didn't wear any panties. She had me finger her pussy while the waitress was brining our food. The waitress could clearly see I had my hand under her skirt. I made it a point to take my hand away and lick my fingers!! OMFG the look on her face was priceless she didn't know what to do.

not the wildest but for me the most interesting. I had lunch once with my couple and the wife didn't wear any panties. She had me finger her pussy while the waitress was brining our food. The waitress could clearly see I had my hand under her skirt. I made it a point to take my hand away and lick my fingers!! OMFG the look on her face was priceless she didn't know what to do.
That is hot. Do you think the waitress was excited, or just shocked?

That is hot. Do you think the waitress was excited, or just shocked?
Probably both. :)

Before Covid shut down indoor dining I enjoyed taking women out like that and fingering them. Some waitresses responded more than others but I always felt it was a mixture of shock/surprise and arousal. When their nipples begin to poke out, that's a pretty sure sign. Most of the time they began returning to the table more often.

she probably wished you would do that to her.

Not wild but after a few playdates, my wife's bull decided to be a lot more aggressive and dominant on the last one by spanking her especially when fucking her from behind. I thought she would complain or tell him to stop, but I was damn wrong. She liked it. A lot. Her ass cheeks were very red with hand prints after 3 rounds of hot sex.

Not wild but after a few playdates, my wife's bull decided to be a lot more aggressive and dominant on the last one by spanking her especially when fucking her from behind. I thought she would complain or tell him to stop, but I was damn wrong. She liked it. A lot. Her ass cheeks were very red with hand prints after 3 rounds of hot sex.
Spanking always turns a woman on if it is done hard enough and long enough. Some are initially turned off by the pain but then the reaction goes deeper and the pussy begins to get wet and warm. By the time her ass cheeks are very red, her pussy will be wet.

We unexpectedly met up with a BBC soldier whom mrs inked had been stexting for over 12 months but we had never met, we only had a little renault clio and when we picked him up he got in the back, it was nt long before mrs inked was getting fucked in the back whilst i was driving, we drove round for over an hour looking for hotel and they never stopped fucking.
Driving looking for a hotel is hot, had that happen while I drove, the wife sucked off her BBC while I drove around, they didn’t stop either, by the time I found one she had orgasmed a few times already, luckily it was ground floor, he walked her in naked from car to room, OMG he was huge, I sat back n watched them fuck all night, well until I fell asleep.

Maybe not the craziest but definitely a new development for us.

My wife spent easter weekend at her bulls and this time he invited over a friend and they fucked her every which way possible for 4 days straight. She's really into swallowing lately (she keeps telling me how much she loves to have her bull shoot in her mouth) so she swallowed every cumshot from both of them all weekend long which she thinks was a good 25 loads!

She said her stomach felt a little off from swallowing so much but she's really looking forward to doing it again this weekend!

Damn that is hot I would have loved to be that soldier getting f***** by your wife

Back