whats the most kinky/humilating situation you have been ?

inkedangels

Couple
Gold Member
I guess the time we met a BBC who was dominant with us both, 6ft 4, very muscular and a just over 10in cock with girth to march, the first time he fucked mrs inked, he made a show making her slowly put the condom on even being xll size it was a tight fit, and he said as he looked me straight in the eye and told me tp get undermeath her as he fuked her doggy to hold her pussy open as he slowly fucked her , i was a bit surprised as he was only fucking for about 3 mins and he began thrusting deeper and said he was cumming. He held inside her. for about another 30 secs, i could see the veins of his cock, pulsing as he spurted inside her, slowly pulling out he told me to ease the condom off, could not believe the amount of spunk that was splilling out of the condom as he withdrew. He walked to the front of mrs inked and told her to suck him, he was still pretty solid to be honest, telling me to come from beneath her and told me to put the condom on my dick, it was humiliating but horny as fuck, i filled about half of it and it was still warm. he then told me to tear the teat of the condom and fuck her. Did as i was told and he said that will be the first and last time he would use a condom in any hole.

Not humiliating bit definitely one of the kinkiest.
A few years back one of my wife's regulars, Cliff was in town visiting. Cliff is the type of man that grew up either to close to power lines or a nuclear power plant. The man literally has a rolling pin attached to his waist. So we decided like always to meet him out at one of the local swinger clubs. Cliff and I get along well and talk about all sorts of things sports, work hobbies etc. We get to watch the wife dance and have fun in an adult environment. When it came time to leave we were all pretty buzzed and decided to share a can back to Cliffs hotel room. The cab shows up and Cliff and my wife crawl in the backseat while I jump up front. It was roughly a 15 minute drive to his hotel. Well about 5 minutes in there is some movement in the backseat. I look over my shoulder and my wife has taken cliffs semi hard, yet still massive rod in her mouth and is working the hell out of it. He reached full erection rather quickly. Next thing she's laying down in the seat and pulling up the little dress she had on. He's pulling the top down to expose her massive tits so that now the dress is just gathered around her midsection. The driver has a complete look of shock. I lean over and ask if maybe he can take them long way to the hotel. He seemed more than happy to do this. Cliff goes to giving my wife a very proper pounding in the back seat and she is being very vocal. This goes on for about 20 minutes and I start hearing Cliff grunt really hard then roar like a lion as he emptied his grapefruit sized balls into my wife. I told the cabby to head back to the hotel at that point. Cliff and the wife just made out with the occasional whisper followed by a giggle or two, with him never withdrawing from inside her. We pull in to the parking lot and I directed him to the back where it was dark. Cliff jumps out and stretches with his pants still around his ankles and his massive rod is covered in juices. I thought the fucking cabby was gonna pass out. The wife is laying in the backseat basically naked. I told the cabby it was ok to take a look, which he did. His response was, man shes gorgeous. My wife finally gathered herself and put her dress back on. I went to pay the cabby and he said..no way man this one's on me. Just call me next time you guys need a ride from that place. So off we went into the hotel room for round 2.

I guess the time we met a BBC who was dominant with us both, 6ft 4, very muscular and a just over 10in cock with girth to march, the first time he fucked mrs inked, he made a show making her slowly put the condom on even being xll size it was a tight fit, and he said as he looked me straight in the eye and told me tp get undermeath her as he fuked her doggy to hold her pussy open as he slowly fucked her , i was a bit surprised as he was only fucking for about 3 mins and he began thrusting deeper and said he was cumming. He held inside her. for about another 30 secs, i could see the veins of his cock, pulsing as he spurted inside her, slowly pulling out he told me to ease the condom off, could not believe the amount of spunk that was splilling out of the condom as he withdrew. He walked to the front of mrs inked and told her to suck him, he was still pretty solid to be honest, telling me to come from beneath her and told me to put the condom on my dick, it was humiliating but horny as fuck, i filled about half of it and it was still warm. he then told me to tear the teat of the condom and fuck her. Did as i was told and he said that will be the first and last time he would use a condom in any hole.
This is so hot

Not humiliating bit definitely one of the kinkiest.
A few years back one of my wife's regulars, Cliff was in town visiting. Cliff is the type of man that grew up either to close to power lines or a nuclear power plant. The man literally has a rolling pin attached to his waist. So we decided like always to meet him out at one of the local swinger clubs. Cliff and I get along well and talk about all sorts of things sports, work hobbies etc. We get to watch the wife dance and have fun in an adult environment. When it came time to leave we were all pretty buzzed and decided to share a can back to Cliffs hotel room. The cab shows up and Cliff and my wife crawl in the backseat while I jump up front. It was roughly a 15 minute drive to his hotel. Well about 5 minutes in there is some movement in the backseat. I look over my shoulder and my wife has taken cliffs semi hard, yet still massive rod in her mouth and is working the hell out of it. He reached full erection rather quickly. Next thing she's laying down in the seat and pulling up the little dress she had on. He's pulling the top down to expose her massive tits so that now the dress is just gathered around her midsection. The driver has a complete look of shock. I lean over and ask if maybe he can take them long way to the hotel. He seemed more than happy to do this. Cliff goes to giving my wife a very proper pounding in the back seat and she is being very vocal. This goes on for about 20 minutes and I start hearing Cliff grunt really hard then roar like a lion as he emptied his grapefruit sized balls into my wife. I told the cabby to head back to the hotel at that point. Cliff and the wife just made out with the occasional whisper followed by a giggle or two, with him never withdrawing from inside her. We pull in to the parking lot and I directed him to the back where it was dark. Cliff jumps out and stretches with his pants still around his ankles and his massive rod is covered in juices. I thought the fucking cabby was gonna pass out. The wife is laying in the backseat basically naked. I told the cabby it was ok to take a look, which he did. His response was, man shes gorgeous. My wife finally gathered herself and put her dress back on. I went to pay the cabby and he said..no way man this one's on me. Just call me next time you guys need a ride from that place. So off we went into the hotel room for round 2.
This is amazing

Okay now, you can just summarize this in one sentence. There is obviously a story here and I’m sure many would like the opportunity to read it.

found this humiliating at the time few yrs ago

Sammy wasworking in hotel bar and rang me around 11.30 pm and told me "two gorgeous black guys here tonight they have been chatting allnight to me and want me to go up to their room when bar shuts " i replied "do you want to go" knowing really what she was telling me was she was going to go.
she replied "I have been soaking wet all night, you bet i want to go!", she then says can i pick her up in couple hours time as it will be late for a taxi"
i agreed to that, but after an hour of waiting and wondering what was going on i decided to go down and wait for her to come out.
i drove down and sat about for two hours watching the hotel rear door from the car,,,,,,,after hours had passed i saw her coming out with two black guys and her staggering between them,,,,,,,she came to the car passenger door with them and boy was she in a state her tits hanging out her unbuttoned blouse sweat streaked hair smudged eye mascara in that just fucked look,,,,,,,,she came to the door and giggling apologised for keeping me hanging about, i was totally embarressed these two guys grinning along side her, i thought she was going get in the car,when the one pulled her back spun her round side on to the car and lifted her up scooping her under her knees and next thing was fucking her with her legs round his back her hanging on with her arms round his neck howling and loving it, he dropped her down as soon as he had shot his load in her and the other guy laughed and said,,,,,,,,,," i would fuck her again but shes drained me tonight three times, bring her back tomorrow and we will sort her out for you again,,,,,,,,,she slumped in the seat grinning and i drove off as quickly as i could,,,,,,i said to her why did she do that to me and she just laughed and said,,,,,"i just wanted to see the look on your face when you saw me with them, i didnt know that was going happen
when i got her home spunk was sliding from her like a slug creeping from her cunt

For my husband and I the most humiliating for him ,but one of my most exciting times sexually was when we met Del in a bar mainly frequented by the local black guy’s near to Del’s home.
Del had instructed that I wear his favourite white dress which is virtually see through and buttons from the neckline to just above my knees. I have to have the top buttons undone showing my cleavage then the lower buttons to just below my pussy. I have to be naked underneath it which , this allows my dark nipples and pubic bush can be clearly seen through the white material.
As we walked through the bar to where Del was sat waiting for us we were being watched by most of the guy’s in the bar.
I sat next to Del on a high bar stool my husband sat opposite us , Del slipped a hand under my dress feeling my pussy eventually slipping a finger into my vagina, then he undone a few lower buttons and told me to open my thighs so anyone looking could clearly see he was openly fingering my pussy.
God I was so excited and wet knowing his black fingers could be seen fingering my white pussy and vagina.
When he said it was time to go he said loudly so anyone could hear he was ready to fuck my white married whore cunt, he then undone all the buttons on my dress allowing it to fall open and as we walked through the bar the front of my body was on view to everyone showing my tits with very erect dark nipples and my pubic bush basically I was naked Del was stroking my bum cheeks as we walked through with my husband following behind it was obvious that he was allowing me to be fucked by Del’s black cock . Del told my husband he can wank his little white cock while he watched me being fucked so anyone watching and listening could hear him.
It was very exciting for me and I would have let Del fuck me in the bar if he’d wanted.as it was he fucked me over his kitchen table as soon as we got to his house.

Last edited:
I think it was making this gay Black guy service me on his knees in a dirty apartment pool bathroom while I degraded him, smacked him around and held his head while I came down his throat, I didn’t notice I growled while I came, but he said that’s what he jacked off and came to later.

It happened long time ago when my wife was much wilder than later in our relationship , I date her one day and she came with a girl friend of her who she usualy partied a lot before dating me , we were all hard drinking and started to play jokes and drinking dares then my now wife's friend dared my wife to make out with a guy dancing on the floor (white) who no one of us know and next round was on her , I said noooo but my wife stood up went to the dance floor and strarted dancing and chating with him , 2 min later they were passionate kissing , I was mad at her and left the Bar , bouncers and a lot of people were aware of what happened , I waited for her outside of the bar ( big humillation ) , both girls came out 5 min later laughing and telling me I was a jealous guy

My Wife after a Friday and All Saturday spent with Her BBC boyfriend and a few of his mates spent the days having sex.
I was not there having dropped Her of at Her boyfriends on the Friday Night.
I went to Her boyfriends flat in London on Sunday morning to pick Her Up.
They guys Said they had a great time with Her and thanked me for picking Her up.
When We got home, I obviously asked Her about Her Weekend of sex.
She told me about what She had done to Her and how much She had enjoyed being there etc etc.
I asked Her to tell me what turned Her on the most.
to which She replied :-
” We fucked pretty heavily Friday/ Saturday Morning. They let me sleep until late afternoon, I showered with my main Guy ,and at his suggestion We all go round the corner to a bar in Canary Wharf.
As soon as I walked into the lounge where His mates were, they all had me again,before I got to the bar, They then said come on let’s go now.
I tidied myself up, and went with them to the bar Which of a Saturday eve was pretty crowded with couples and singles.
As I sat on the bar stool I could feel all their cum still running out of me, and staining the back of my dress, which was not helped , by my boyfriend noticing it and pointing it out to the other bulls.
But what really turned me on was the reaction of some of the white couples sitting on tables around who were clearly watching. I found I was so turned on everyone knowing what the wet patch meant. I loved the reaction this provoked not just with the people around but my guys as well.I said to them that I felt so hot, and to take me back to the apartment and start all over again.As we walked out I caught some of the girls eyes and gave them all a little grin, one of them gave me a knowing wink.Oh I love being an exhibitionist.

My wife blows my mind sometimes, However this was sometime ago and sadly we have retired from the lirestyle.

Last edited:
For my husband and I the most humiliating for him ,but one of my most exciting times sexually was when we met Del in a bar mainly frequented by the local black guy’s near to Del’s home.
Del had instructed that I wear his favourite white dress which is virtually see through and buttons from the neckline to just above my knees. I have to have undo the top buttons showing my cleavage then the lower buttons to just below my pussy. I have to be naked underneath it which my dark nipples and pubic bush can be clearly seen through the white material.
As we walked through the bar to where Del was sat waiting for us we were being watched by most of the guy’s in the bar.
I sat next to Del on a high bar stool my husband sat opposite us , Del slipped a hand under my dress feeling my pussy eventually slipping a finger into my vagina, then he undone a few lower buttons and told me to open my thighs so anyone looking could he could be seen openly fingering me ,
God I was so excited and wet knowing his black fingers could be seen fingering my vagina.
When he said it was time to go he said loudly so anyone could hear he was ready to fuck my white whore cunt, he then undone all the buttons on my dress allowing it to fall open and as we walked through the bar the front of my body was on view to everyone showing my tits and very erect dark nipples and my pubic bush basically I was naked Del was stroking my bum cheeks as we walked through. He told my husband he can wank his little white cock while he fucked me.
It was very exciting for me and I would have let Del fuck me in the bar if he’d wanted.as it was he fucked me over his kitchen table as soon as we got to his house.
I’ve had this fantasy for my wife for a long time

Back