Whats the hottest pic you have of you and your bull?

I meant it's not everyday I see a black man on top of a beautiful woman, leg spreads showing her pussy and ass, sucking a huge black dick with a big cumshot on her face. This is a great pic!

he was pumping me deep and had my legs pinned back so my hip were pulled up. He’s really thick and about 10” and was just pumping to orgasm after orgasm until he couldn’t hold it any longer. He slid up with my legs still pinned back exposing my split open pussy and couldn’t hold it until he got to my mouth. I grabbed his fat cock and opened my mouth and the first couple of jets of his hot cream splashed my face. The next one was right we’re I wanted it in my open mouth and tongue. I sucked him dry of his cum and he played with my open pussyfooted fingering me until his cock was half hard and I sucked it hard and fed it back into my hungry pussy for more. He fed me again about 20 minutes later. Twice I sucked his balls dry and once he gave me what I wanted- a deep fucking ending with load of hot cream. I wrapped him up with my legs and pulled him in tight so I could squeeze his cock with my pussy to make sure I took all he had left.

he was pumping me deep and had my legs pinned back so my hip were pulled up. He’s really thick and about 10” and was just pumping to orgasm after orgasm until he couldn’t hold it any longer. He slid up with my legs still pinned back exposing my split open pussy and couldn’t hold it until he got to my mouth. I grabbed his fat cock and opened my mouth and the first couple of jets of his hot cream splashed my face. The next one was right we’re I wanted it in my open mouth and tongue. I sucked him dry of his cum and he played with my open pussyfooted fingering me until his cock was half hard and I sucked it hard and fed it back into my hungry pussy for more. He fed me again about 20 minutes later. Twice I sucked his balls dry and once he gave me what I wanted- a deep fucking ending with load of hot cream. I wrapped him up with my legs and pulled him in tight so I could squeeze his cock with my pussy to make sure I took all he had left.
Very hot 🔥🔥

Perfect attitude for a hotwife.

You are a great writer.

Back