What's the fascination with interracial

Started for me as a teenager.

I was a military brat, so when I "came of age" I found my teachers far more alluring than any classmates; most of them were southern, white, feminine (dress, heels, makeup) and a bit authoritative.

The combination of color-contrast, an unwritten "off-limits" attraction to teachers and mature white women and its an instant erection to this very day.

It may be a little backwards but where I live it is still considered pretty taboo to see a white woman with a black man. That in itself makes it kind of tempting and attractive. For me I was curious and a chance came up to satisfy that curiosity and since then I just can't see myself going back.

It's two things ...

1) The color contrast. I love to see my wife sucking a black dick or a black dick going into her pussy or ass.

2) The use and degradation. The guys who fuck my wife treat her like she's a cheap whore. They fuck her hard, degrade her and push her to the limit. I love seeing her treated like that.

There are allot of fakes on the internet, but also allot of pure honesty, especially to answer to questions like this. :)

For me it was a facination I developed very early on. It became an itch i needed to scratch and when i did i could not stop. I love just about everything when it comes to black men, the only thing i dont like is how addicted I am.

Back