What's the Best place to have sex with bull?

Where do you think is the best place for sex with bull

• Cabin house by the lake

• Bull's place

• Hotel/motel

• Wife's place

• Resort

• Car in parking lot

• Public place

Results are only viewable after voting.
First time, almost always in a very nice hotel room. I really don't know them all that well, and vice versa. If things work out well, then potentially on to my place or their place in the future. Heck, I've had women that I've taken on regular dates show up, banging on my door at 1am, demanding to be let in (while I'm entertaining another woman and having a peaceful evening). I've seen women I've dated driving past my home--even though I live on a cul-de-sac, I guess to see if I'm home, if the lights are on, etc. So until I get a sense of where the relationship may go, it's best (for me) to meet on common ground. I'd probably feel that way if I was part of a couple, too. Especially with children. Only takes one loon to cause an uncomfortable situation.

First time, almost always in a very nice hotel room. I really don't know them all that well, and vice versa. If things work out well, then potentially on to my place or their place in the future. Heck, I've had women that I've taken on regular dates show up, banging on my door at 1am, demanding to be let in (while I'm entertaining another woman and having a peaceful evening). I've seen women I've dated driving past my home--even though I live on a cul-de-sac, I guess to see if I'm home, if the lights are on, etc. So until I get a sense of where the relationship may go, it's best (for me) to meet on common ground. I'd probably feel that way if I was part of a couple, too. Especially with children. Only takes one loon to cause an uncomfortable situation.
That is exactly why Nellie's first few meets are in hotel rooms and fairly anonymous. Never want a ******* of buzzed ex showing up at our door while the boys are home.

I agree 100% start in a neutral environment then, if things progress move on to more familiar venues.

Back