What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

So far..one of my best experience has been..when couple of weeks ago..my wife fucked a truck driver who happened to be her ex co worker. My wife used to work as a admin there..and would flirt with her everyday. And quiet honestly..she wanted him too. I encouraged my wife to help the dude out by fucking him and see how much he really liked you. I must say..not disappointed at all. He banged her while i watched. My wife was moaning like no tomorrow...

my best experience when i was cuckolded by my ex gf at college, when she came at my place i knew she was fucked by her one of the bulls by the way she walked the smile, the satisfection n happiness in her face expressions n the way she looked at me then she gave me a passionating kiss then ****** me on my knees n gided my face to her beautiful n juicy pussy, i loved eating her for hours n make her sored pussy feels good n make her orgasm again n again till she fully satisfied finally she gave me a handjob that last only few sec cuz eating her make me so exited. since that i'm single n i'm not happy at all i really want to feel alive again.

Happening now....it’s my birthday, I’m in cock lockdown in my mature metal custom cage. Wife promised me a day full of blowjobs so I’m sitting here typing this and the 3rd guy is on his way to our house. Wife is giving blowjobs to her bulls all day while I watch....no fucking....going to make me watch her suck about 5-6 different black cocks today, take all of there cum on her face and in her mouth as my birthday present. She’s been working on the logistics with them all for months....it’s an awesome day! Tonight, she is going to unlock me and see how long I last in her pussy!!!

My husband says the best experience he ever had (and he's had them all), was when I sat on his dick reverse cowgirl, let him get in all the way, then laid back on his chest,,,at which time my bull came up between my legs and slid his massive cock into me, right on top of my husband's. As he worked his way into me deeper and deeper with each stroke, my husband could feel him approaching the underside of the head of his dick,,,then he felt him pass it as he went deeper into territory unknown to my hub,,,as if that wasn't enough, when he came he pushed it deep into me. Both his underside and my husband's was rubbing against each other, so every pulse of his ejaculation was felt by my hub's dick,,,which brought my hub off to an incredible orgasm, with my bull still buried in me he felt my husband's pulses too,,,meanwhile I wasn't aware of any of this and was in the throws of multiple orgasms,,,good times!
Wow that is so hot

I'd like to share two answers to this question:

As a cuckold husband, and as crazy as it sounds, watching her meet and be with her Bulls at bars, in hotel rooms, or even in our own bedroom has brought new levels of excitement, adventure, and closeness, to our relationship, and that to me has been the best part of our experience. Also, seeing her happy and truly sexually satisfied with these men also brings a lot of joy to me as well (and makes me so horny).

And while there have been so many amazing experiences to recount, the absolute best for me was when my wife and her now long term BBC Bull, after just three play dates, decided that they no longer were going to use condoms. She told me a week before the play date that they had decided this, and the anticipation for me for the next play date was off the charts.

I will never forget the moment I was finally allowed to join them in the hotel room, and I walked in to see my wife on all fours taking his bare cock as he gently fucked her. To this day the feeling is hard to describe, a mixture of crazy hornyness, with excitement and pure joy. The two of them were different with their sex that night, what had been crazy rough romps of sexual energy during previous play dates had given way to a more passionate love making that I hadn't seen before with any other Bull.

Later that night, with my wife on on her back, he came inside her while she begged him loudly for his cum. After a few minutes of cuddling, he pulled his still semi hard cock out of her and motioned for me to get between her legs and clean up his mess. I gently lapped at her freshly fucked pussy, while he cleaned up in the bathroom. When he returned they made out on the bed while I continued to clean up his load. The cum just kept leaking out of her.

Before I could finish, he motioned for me to leave the bed and stand against the wall so they could go at it again. I watched them passionately fuck for another 30 minutes before he came inside her again, and once again motioned for me to clean up his mess. It was by far one of the best experiences I have had.

I have a few. Wife had had sex with the same black man 3 times before I was present. Gave them a while to "get comfortable" before I entered the bedroom. She had her hands on the dressing table and he was fucking her from behind. When he pulled his huge shiny black cock from her pussy I thought I was going to have a heart attack. He led her over to the bed and she opened her legs for him and he entered her again. Will never forget it. Another great experience was a guy she had had sex with in our house a few times asked us to come over to his. He had a friend there as well and as soon as we were in his flat he started to kiss and strip her in front of us. He was soon fucking her and said his buddy would like to fuck her as well and beckoned him over. He dropped his joggers to reveal his huge cock. She made to get up from the bed but her lover gently pushed her down and began kissing and whispering to her. She gradually open her legs and let out a huge gasp and load moan as he pushed his cock into her. Happy happy times.

Great page, Kim asked me after reading the replies what was mine , firstly we Love our lifestyle, I took days to think , but one did stand out .
I was in Germany and Kim in Devon UK sunbathing, my hotel was in the centre of Berlin,at the conference I met many new contacts one happened to be a Jamaican he was middle aged and we became friends during the week , being a local he showed me the sites and bars , he was popular in one particular bar especially with a couple of white ladies which got me telling him about our marriage and our extra activities his reply was that Kim would love Berlin .

I phoned Kim during the week and told her about Jay my new friend , she was very keen to meet him I suggested on Friday when you fly in go to the hotel get dressed up and come to the bar and let’s see what happens , during Friday meeting I told jay that Kim flies in today and is looking forward in meeting him , closure of the conference drinks flowed around seven we went to the bar for final drinks , bar was busy jay was chatting and groping a woman he was on heat , he came over to get his ******* when the door opened ,in walked Kim , she looked gorgeous and hot , jays eyes widened , Kim walked through the bar it was obvious to me and jay she was not wearing panties , she sat on a stool which really exposed her body, he took a sip and ventured towards her , I watched this man seduce my wife as she sat , his hands were on her ass and the other was exploring her nipple ,eventually they kissed seeing Kim tongue kiss is very erotic and meaningful.
Jay came back , he said he was sorry but that lady over there wants company so we joined her , jays friends turned up so we had a party , we ended up back at jays flat four guys and Kim , jay kissed her ,he exposed her naked ass which got the other two intrigued, one moved to them and Kim rubbed his cock now it was on , she tongue kissed him as jay undressed and sat naked on the couch strocking one huge thick cock , the others got naked and it was on , jay sat watching Kim suck both guys and telling me to get naked I shook my head I’ll just watch , Kim was great at head and one guy could not hold of a blew a huge load she drank the lot , he sank on a chair , on all fours she cleaned him up as the other fucked her .

Jays cock swelled to an extremely thick cock ,Kim clawed over to enjoy jay she could not get it in her mouth so she licked his balls and he raised his legs to expose his ass using the overflow of cum Kim lubed his ass and rimmed him out , the two guys were resting as Kim went to town on jays ass she was frantic and so turned on never seen her like this ever it was huge and so erotic.

The two guys were now ready for moor standing over her strocking there hard cocks , Kim came up kissing jays cock moving up his licking his chest jay grabbed her hair they tongue kissed and shared the taste of his ass she straddling him his cock was resting between her ass cheeks it was fucking huge he raised her up his cock head parted her clit lips and it started to open her up ,she threw her head back and sank on it ,what a site it was huge and opened her anal which encouraged the other two to fuck her ass both unloaded in her , followed by jay , Kim cleaned all three up got dressed and left.

We all sat around they reckoned it was one of the best night they have had in years but concerned I did not join in , we said our goodbyes jay and I swapped contact details .

Months later jay sent me a message he was still in awe of our last evening, I returned a message saying , my wife had the best night ,thank you xxxx

Back