What would your bull do to you?

If allowed anything he wants. What would your bull choose first to do you?

• Rough anal

Votes: 34 20.6%
  • Throat fuck you

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • Ass to mouth

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Rimjob

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Share you with a friend

Votes: 61 37.0%
  • BDSM

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Golden shower

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters

ggosselin

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I had an experience about 5 years ago with a lover that was very dominant and handsome.
His presence was facinating to me and I was in awww when I was with him.

So I thought I'm going to let have everything he wants with me! I'll be 100% his for one night.
Boy, I didn't know what I was signing for. I had it all he fucked me so hard every trust was a mix of pain and pleasure. He was so hard when he fuc..ked me in the ass that I tought he split me in half. Rimjob and sucking is dick after made me gag. I was so confused after he was done that I didn't even know if enjoyed it all.

When I think of it I should have let him choose only one at the time.

So here's my question: what would your bull choose first that he's not have done to you yet?

My bull puts collar and leash on me and walks me around the yard naked except dog tail butt plug. While his friends sit on the porch and ******* beer
Bull has done that to wife with leash on her labia ring in our Las Vegas complex parking lot .. He took wife from car to the house 1 Friday evening after leaving strip club.

Last edited:
I had an experience about 5 years ago with a lover that was very dominant and handsome.

So I thought I'm going to let have everything he wants with me! I'll be 100% his for one night.
Boy, I didn't know what I was signing for. I had it all he fucked me so hard every trust was a mix of pain and pleasure. He was so hard when he fuc..ked me in the ass that I tought he split me in half. Rimjob and sucking is dick after made me gag. I was so confused after he was done that I didn't even know if enjoyed it all.

So here's my question: what would your bull choose first that he's not have done to you yet?
👍

Other- he would want to eat my ass and fuck my ass so both rim job and ass fuck but not rough as I’m not a usual ass girl.
Annie, you should get whatever your sexy heart desires.... you know what, I'd be more than happy to tongue fuck your sweet ass! Suckbyour toes too! mmm 👅 👅

That's a ******* question all BBC cunt BBC slut wife's let BBC do what ever her wants

That's funny more of a mind game not fucking lol hotwife in my opinion is a sickness always thinking about BBC but when you do it can't remember lol what a whore he made of you lol but after wanting it again think about that one lol

Back