What would be the role of Whitebois in a BNWO future? Our ideas

I think largely they would fill the labour roles and service roles of baby care, maitainence, production, administration, etc.
Being removed from the leadership roles whites tend to cling to doesn't mean we can just have a sexy holiday forever.

Cages should 100% be mandatory and those with permission to breed for the purpose of more future snowbunnies will have to have proven themselves to have been obidient and offer the best feminine charachteristics possible (for a white male).

I think largely they would fill the labour roles and service roles of baby care, maitainence, production, administration, etc.
Being removed from the leadership roles whites tend to cling to doesn't mean we can just have a sexy holiday forever.

Cages should 100% be mandatory and those with permission to breed for the purpose of more future snowbunnies will have to have proven themselves to have been obidient and offer the best feminine charachteristics possible (for a white male).
Totally agree

The Black New World Order has no white male vermin. All white sinners regarding of the genitals it possesses are to be punished the same. The only salvation from our sins is accepting the fact that our asses need to be filled with black man sperm.

Last edited:
I was debating with some girlfriends earlier and thought I would share some of our ideas.

So in a world where all girls have gone black (by law perhaps or by preference) and the only white on white sex that still exists is to bring more Snowbunnies into this world. What would be the life of a Whiteboi born at this time?

We've spoken about this AT LENGTH over the past few days and came up with three realistic possibilities that I will note quickly but I'd love to explore these in more depth if others are interested:

1) The male would grow up and become a cuckold to a white mistress and a black bull. Waiting on them both in general life and sexually in all the ways that we know cuckolds can.

2) The male could live at a breeding centre / swingers club / group sex venue. Getting all of the girls ready, cleaning up afterwards and just generally helping the process in anyway that any of the girls or black guys want him too.

3) Become a trans/sissy for bi/gay black guys. Either AS his wife or as an addition to his female wife.

Would they get to decide or would they be directed down one of these paths? Would cages and butt plugs be compulsory? Anything else?

So anyway those are what we came up with and we obviously put some thought towards how the Whitebois would have to be trained to get them ready to fulfil their natural place in the world once they are old enough. Whether their education would be steered towards this early or whether they would have a normal education and only finally start training for their role in life once they leave education?

Anyway we thought this was all a fun idea and we really enjoyed discussing it hehe and we would loooove to hear all of your guys and gals opinions on it.

I already KNOW that there will be a lot of hate towards me for posting this but I'm hoping that this forum is the one least likely to attract as much ill-will, (try to play nicely).

Thanks, Laura (and friends)

View attachment 4642628
I love your post sign me up please 😁

if they are serious about full domination over the white race and full social control there is really only one way.. that is to limit the amount of white fertility (sperm) in the equation. We must accept that surgical sterilization of a percentage of the whit male population..?

Back