What would be the role of Whitebois in a BNWO future? Our ideas

Started by talking my ex GF about cucking me, she eventually left for a Black Man but along the way. She thought me how good anal was, gave me some basic tips on being sub to a REAL MAN a few make up tips and told me to go find my own Black Men to serve. She said to enjoy as many as I can she would if she was as uninhibited as me but that she just wants one to serve. She's right. I cant get enough Black Cock as soon as they have unloaded down my throat or in my white boi pussy Im already thinking about more.
IMG_20230204_235537_129.jpgIMG_20230203_003549_899.jpg

Started by talking my ex GF about cucking me, she eventually left for a Black Man but along the way. She thought me how good anal was, gave me some basic tips on being sub to a REAL MAN a few make up tips and told me to go find my own Black Men to serve. She said to enjoy as many as I can she would if she was as uninhibited as me but that she just wants one to serve. She's right. I cant get enough Black Cock as soon as they have unloaded down my throat or in my white boi pussy Im already thinking about more.
so luv your story

Back