What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
My favourite time is when we are on holiday we don’t look for sex but Kim does attract attention when we are out maybe it’s her outfits she does look good on most nights out , not always but occasionally I notice a black man eyeing her up , if I see her show interest I will back off and let things flow , it’s such a turn on seeing my wife flirting with men and if he’s black I get hard thinking he may want to fuck her , next is when she has been with the guy for a while I will get a nod or a no shake that means I can watch or not , most is a no but occasionally I get the yes nod and we take him back to our room where he fucks Kim in every position possible.

My favourite time is when we are on holiday we don’t look for sex but Kim does attract attention when we are out maybe it’s her outfits she does look good on most nights out , not always but occasionally I notice a black man eyeing her up , if I see her show interest I will back off and let things flow , it’s such a turn on seeing my wife flirting with men and if he’s black I get hard thinking he may want to fuck her , next is when she has been with the guy for a while I will get a nod or a no shake that means I can watch or not , most is a no but occasionally I get the yes nod and we take him back to our room where he fucks Kim in every position possible.
Watching her get picked up/picking up a black guy is such a huge erotic turn on. Whether I get to watch or not, I know the pleasure she is about to get and give. Having to wait to hear about it is such sweet *******.

Back