What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
Seeing it IRL will give a husband a gut-draining orgasm...

View attachment 6454506
Who would choose to be a cuck? The bull is enjoying fucking the hot wife, the hot wife is enjoys llllbeing fucked by a real man, poor cucky

This is what Txg likes to watch. His wife getting a deep, bare sloppy fucking by me. View attachment 6431641
I hope he thanked you for letting him watch - I always thank the bull for fucking my wife, and letting me watch, I love being a cuck 😊

Fantasy on this pic:

Her name is Claire mid-20 the three white guys are Paul, Tom and Rick constantly hitting on her at work. She finally had enough and invited them all over. The guys were surprised to see each other and even more surprised when Claire walked down the strairs holding her Black boyfriends 11 inch God cock parading him in front of the timid white boys. The white boys squirmed at the sight of Gerald's prodigious ebony rod. Tom got up to leave but Claire yelled at him to sit down so she can show them how a REAL man fucks. She laughed at the little white wimps as she sucked and fucked her Black lover. Gerald grunted as he shot his thick potent seed deep inside her pink cunt. For the next nine months Claire would tease the honkies at the office showing off her pregnant belly, Black bred and proud. Tom started blowing BBC in gloryholes the next month, Paul went the white boy disposal route and Rick, the luckiest white boy, became a cuck slave to Claire's older sister.

Back