What was your reason to get into the lifestyle.

Started out as swingers and slowly edged our way into the hot wife lifestyle. Found that being compatible with one person is much easier than trying to make it work for four. One day while looking through SLS I found a very attractive single black gentleman that peaked my interested. Husband said "go for it". It was great! He was respectful, beautiful, and a great time. Got me hooked.

just a minute and i said yes Like i said before Him and his X had did this so i knew it would be comin up i was not shocked by him asking me either
You seem like an easy-goin' down-to-earth person, really. Your husband is a lucky man and must be very proud of his Hot Wife. It is refreshing to see a Woman who knows what she wants and goes for it, and makes the decision without hesitation, where many Women would start questioning even themselves.

i was asking because i know a lot of Women would not have taken it positively, if their man would suggest something for her he did with his ex. Questions can come up like: 'Does he want me to be more like his ex?' which may lead to the assumption: 'He likes his ex more than me and wants me to change to become more like her', or 'My purpose in our relationship is just to fill the gap that she left'.

It takes a strong and confident Woman to "jump in" on the offer of entering a sharing lifestyle, also a person who puts a lot of trust into the partner and relationship. How long have you been together at the time your man brought up this lifestyle? And did he tell you about the lifestyle he had had with his ex early on in your relationship or only later? TY

You seem like an easy-goin' down-to-earth person, really. Your husband is a lucky man and must be very proud of his Hot Wife. It is refreshing to see a Woman who knows what she wants and goes for it, and makes the decision without hesitation, where many Women would start questioning even themselves.

i was asking because i know a lot of Women would not have taken it positively, if their man would suggest something for her he did with his ex. Questions can come up like: 'Does he want me to be more like his ex?' which may lead to the assumption: 'He likes his ex more than me and wants me to change to become more like her', or 'My purpose in our relationship is just to fill the gap that she left'.

It takes a strong and confident Woman to "jump in" on the offer of entering a sharing lifestyle, also a person who puts a lot of trust into the partner and relationship. How long have you been together at the time your man brought up this lifestyle? And did he tell you about the lifestyle he had had with his ex early on in your relationship or only later? TY
yes he told me so i knew about the relationship he had with his x and we had just got together when it happened but you have to remember i wanted this too i had never done anything like that and was anxious to try it myself
we have been together 23 years and have 2 grown boys together

yes he told me so i knew about the relationship he had with his x and we had just got together when it happened but you have to remember i wanted this too i had never done anything like that and was anxious to try it myself
we have been together 23 years and have 2 grown boys together
The only way it really works well is when both partners are on the same page. (y) It can be one of the most rewarding lifestyles then, i believe. ;)
It makes me happy whenever i read/hear success stories like yours - a couple of decades, long running in the lifestyle, happy partners with a strong relationship. What more can you ask for? (A personal note/question: ...and how can i find that?) Thank you ❣️

Ironically, we both were in the lifestyle when we met. Her ex had gotten her into it, but then got cold feet. I got into it because I love sex and the variety. Together we've played on and off over the past several years. Unfortunately age and sex drive have taken their toll, so we don't play as much as we did in the past. We've also shifted more to the hotwife scenario where we add additional men to our playtime.

A small penis and PE are the 2 reasons I brought up the idea of adding another male to the mix. I would cum almost immediately after entering her and sometimes even before I did. After she experienced her first orgasm from PIV she was hooked.
totally understand that. my penis has shrunk due to T levels, age and weight. so I can't last more than a few mins as well. She has a healthy sex drive when in the mood, so this was the best solution. also lets me explore my female side. now with lack of use, she rubs my little thing for a few seconds and it just makes a mess. She requires a real man, and sometimes, I do too.

I guess I would say curiosity as well as a love of sex. I had been with black men before my husband and it had always been something that had stuck on his mind. I still am friends with a lot of black men as well so I think it even kept it in his mind more. We like to be out of the box and kinky so it seemed like something fun and exciting for both of us to explore and we both ended up loving it.

Back