What was your reason to get into the lifestyle.

Like most ours was a combination of things. I had been with black men before I had gotten married and this was something my husband had always been curious about as well. He also was very fascinated by sex but not great when it came to his own performance and put that together with some medical issues and there was some tension in the bedroom. We started dipping our toes into some things outside of our marriage and found we made some great connections as well as had a lot of fun. This lifestyle was the best fit though as I got to enjoy my love of black men again, he got to enjoy me enjoying myself and being naughty while not being put on the line when it came to performance and both of us had a ton of fun and a great naughty secret.

Like most ours was a combination of things. I had been with black men before I had gotten married and this was something my husband had always been curious about as well. He also was very fascinated by sex but not great when it came to his own performance and put that together with some medical issues and there was some tension in the bedroom. We started dipping our toes into some things outside of our marriage and found we made some great connections as well as had a lot of fun. This lifestyle was the best fit though as I got to enjoy my love of black men again, he got to enjoy me enjoying myself and being naughty while not being put on the line when it came to performance and both of us had a ton of fun and a great naughty secret.
You should talk to my wife.

Back