What was your first reaction ladies ?

First time, I saw some blk guys naked, on a clothing optional resort in Jamaica. There were 3 black couples and 1 mixed couple ,tourists from USA . I was not impressed, as no one of the guys were bigger than my husband. Few days later , on a wild naturist beach , where the resort personnel were going for their break time , I saw the resort boat driver and one of the resort cooks , with real BBC , that let my mouth watering.

I was blown away. Had bbc before In my early 20s then married foe 20yrs. Divorce dated hispainc met this hubby wonderful life then he confessed his fetish and her we are. Amazing shocked and never thought so much big cock. Hubby and bbc only for me please

My wife’s first was a coworker and I wasn’t there … but in the details of that first time I remember her saying she was “ too wet “ she said he was definitely bigger than me and that she felt embarrassed on how quickly she came and more than once she also said and I loved this part that she had an intuition while he was doing it that he wasn’t going to pull out and he didn’t… she remembers him cumming deeper and thinking she might get pregnant.

she also said while driving home that she knew she wanted to be in bed with him again.

First time, I saw some blk guys naked, on a clothing optional resort in Jamaica. There were 3 black couples and 1 mixed couple ,tourists from USA . I was not impressed, as no one of the guys were bigger than my husband. Few days later , on a wild naturist beach , where the resort personnel were going for their break time , I saw the resort boat driver and one of the resort cooks , with real BBC , that let my mouth watering.
So , the conclusion is the Size Matter not the color. 😉

Last edited:
Was a fair while ago but I remember thinking very nice cock but I have had bigger. His idea of big and mine was a bit different, I guess because I had already had an Arab guy who really was BIG. Still the biggest I have ever had I am pretty sure.

Don't get me wrong it did the job very nicely :cool:

Back