What was the Rookie mistake that you made

We have made a bunch.

1. Lots of fakes and pic collectors. If a Bull is not willing to talk on the phone or text fairly early on its a bad sign.
2. We dated a Bull for six months just to find out when the pandemic hit he was married. He had lied about it.
3. Had a Bulls GF break into his phone and cause drama when she found out he was playing with us.
4. Gave one Bull to much freedom and he posted videos of her online without permission. Was a rookie mistake. She didnt play for over a year after that. It had a really negative effect on her. She felt violated and betrayed.

Any advice about how to prevent rule breaking by bulls? Or how to find bulls respectful of boundaries?
You have to pick the right guys learn to screen and say no.

We have never actually had a bull that didn't follow our lead and boundries

It helps to be on the same page with the wife and don't send mixed signals. also try to limit the silly little stupid rules like no kissing be realistic.

Very similar experience on my part. While I might have had some control as my now ex-wife and I set out hotwifing and then cucking, ultimately I tried to exert control I only thought I had. I threw a fit over her fucking the one guy I asked (AKA told) her not to fuck. And blew up the relationship. Silly me, all the dicks were for her. She ended up marrying another woman but still drives stick occasionally. Gawd love her horny crazed soul.
With my last g/f cuck relationship after the very 1st she went right in. She ended up going and fucking a old rival of mine that we hung out at the same bar. That was her 1st one by her self. She was bringing up his name here and there. Asking why I didn't like him.. Finally she told me she had been fucking him so it would be good if me and him got along as she liked the way he fucked. It was a humiliating pill to swallow but have done it in the past when I was married.,

Guys, what was the rookie mistake you made on your first time sharing your wife?

Mine was: starting to stroke myself when my wife only begun giving a bj to the Bull. Ended up cumming 5 min after and the rest of the intercourse was kinda weird. Now I wait until everything is over before even considering it.

My wife mistake was to fuck with the life guard at the beginning of our vacation at the resort. She gave him all he wanted. after that, we heard small laughs everytime we went by the lifeguard house. Now when we stay longer at a place, we wait until last few days before doing the crazy *******. LOL
My first mistake was to be ok immediatly to the first who blacked my wife to come back the next day, so after I can say nothing to her, she decide alone. And he comes every day during 15 days

We have made a bunch.

1. Lots of fakes and pic collectors. If a Bull is not willing to talk on the phone or text fairly early on its a bad sign.
2. We dated a Bull for six months just to find out when the pandemic hit he was married. He had lied about it.
3. Had a Bulls GF break into his phone and cause drama when she found out he was playing with us.
4. Gave one Bull to much freedom and he posted videos of her online without permission. Was a rookie mistake. She didnt play for over a year after that. It had a really negative effect on her. She felt violated and betrayed.
I don’t think Black Bull needs your permission. You are a loser husband actually you need Bull’s permission to go near your wife !

Guys, what was the rookie mistake you made on your first time sharing your wife?

Mine was: starting to stroke myself when my wife only begun giving a bj to the Bull. Ended up cumming 5 min after and the rest of the intercourse was kinda weird. Now I wait until everything is over before even considering it.

My wife mistake was to fuck with the life guard at the beginning of our vacation at the resort. She gave him all he wanted. after that, we heard small laughs everytime we went by the lifeguard house. Now when we stay longer at a place, we wait until last few days before doing the crazy *******. LOL
100% agree about cumming too soon.

Too many people quick to leap into bed. We like to meet and interview the 'bull' first. They know up front there will be no action on a first meet, we check the std paperwork in person and ask questions, always in a public place to see if we want to go further. They also know we only play as a couple, she never meets on her own. We always make sure they respect the rules of consent and understand that if either of us chooses to revoke consent, it ends immediately. We weed out a lot who are not a good fit. Thuggish/gangster types never make it past the interview. We're picky and we always make sure they understand whats on the table up front if they pass the interview. Vetting is something that needs to be done and we don't make time for those who are unwilling to go through the process.
You two are a lot like us.

Back