What was the Rookie mistake that you made

Toward the end of my last relationship I was bitching a lot, unhappy. I now see I was not supporting her lifestyle like I should have. Instead of complaining about money being spent I should have realized it cost money to entertain company. So I should expect to have cost for dinners, rooms, drinks, etc. And a counted on set amount every week she never has to account for as a woman needs cash. These are expected costs I never should have bitched about.....I worked, she did not...that is the perfect hotwife/cuck scenario I saw in my mine. I wanted her to have the time to enjoy plenty of cocks. I did not maintain our relationship properly. I feel I tried to control it instead of keeping her sexual satisfaction the main focus. I always make this same mistake in every relationship I have ever had. Sooner or later I believe I am the smartest person in the room and that has not ever worked out well lol

I had a woman's husband try to set rules that he knew were going to be ignored
The huby and wife should figure their rules and find a bull that suits them. A safe word should be understood by all and unless the woman uses the safe word the huby should keep their mouth shut. By not saying the safe word the woman is basically telling the cuck spoke only when spoken to. Any disagreement the wife has with the cuck is their problem unless the wife wants to bull to speak on her behalf and with full authority on whatever the cucks problem is and explain he can always wait in another room if he does not agree with what the WIFE and BULL want. If the wife never says the safe word then she fully is into what her and her bull are doing. The huby, if allowed to be there, must understand that his pleasure, if any, is last on the list and of no concern to bother the bull with. The wife can talk to the cuck afterwards if she feels he needs any points he could do better on...............But other than a agreed upon safe word, the huby does not control anything. Usually the cuck has ASKED his wife to fuck others. So when you ask for a favor you usually do not tell people how you want that favor to be done.....If this lifestyle starts the cuck must understand...they are NOT driving the bus. If the cuck tries to control things it will fall apart. I know this from experience. That is where I have failed...trying to control instead of just making it easier for her to enjoy her sexual satisfaction whenever and wherever she wants to. I have learned and looking for another hotwife to serve.

Toward the end of my last relationship I was bitching a lot, unhappy. I now see I was not supporting her lifestyle like I should have. Instead of complaining about money being spent I should have realized it cost money to entertain company. So I should expect to have cost for dinners, rooms, drinks, etc. And a counted on set amount every week she never has to account for as a woman needs cash. These are expected costs I never should have bitched about.....I worked, she did not...that is the perfect hotwife/cuck scenario I saw in my mine. I wanted her to have the time to enjoy plenty of cocks. I did not maintain our relationship properly. I feel I tried to control it instead of keeping her sexual satisfaction the main focus. I always make this same mistake in every relationship I have ever had. Sooner or later I believe I am the smartest person in the room and that has not ever worked out well lol
Very similar experience on my part. While I might have had some control as my now ex-wife and I set out hotwifing and then cucking, ultimately I tried to exert control I only thought I had. I threw a fit over her fucking the one guy I asked (AKA told) her not to fuck. And blew up the relationship. Silly me, all the dicks were for her. She ended up marrying another woman but still drives stick occasionally. Gawd love her horny crazed soul.

The first rookie mistake is cumming too early. It becomes weird and you start to question everything.

The second rookie mistake is believing this is just your fantasy. Your wife has them too and her's may involve things you don't want to see your wife do with another man or men.

The third mistake is having a bias about some forms of sex. Some of the things you may fantasize about your wife doing may not involve another man. Her fantasies may be to watch you have sex with someone that isn't a woman.

The last rookie mistake is not communicating and being open-minded. I could never expect my wife to do the things I fantasize about with other men or women and not do willing to do those things myself.

The fact is I may have a fantasy brewing in my head, but it's my wife that acts on it. She is the one who is having sex. It's more important that she feels comfortable with whoever she is with. The same goes for her fantasies for me.

I would get approached by the husband and put up my homophobic shield. My second rookie mistake was talking with a white couple from Atlanta while on vacation at a hotel during a family reunion and not closing after the wife told her husband that I was cute. I talked about the Falcons football team with the husband too long and let the additional people that joined us outside end our conversation (my interview) too suddenly. It was the first time a white wife openly lusted for me in front of her man. Another rookie mistake was when I was in a swinger's club with my 2 girlfriends. I was coming back from the bar with 2 drinks for them and a hotwife (who looked like Elaine from Seinfeld in the dark) grabbed my arm and asked where was her *******? I should have rewarded her boldness by sitting down with her and hubby and offering her a *******, instead I said the drinks were for the 2 girls they seen me come in with. I regret not offering Elaine from Seinfeld a *******, then slowly working her up to dance with me. Hubby and Elaine could have been dominated by me and the Black chick I was with that night if I played my cards right.

not the first time - the first 10 years
not admitting to myself that i was a sub sissy cuckold and not a "Dom - Stag" and that i wanted to be used along side her
not be in control

Not so much a mistake, but more of an unrealistic expectation i had was that I could somehow "direct" the sex between the bull and my wife. I felt like I would have at least some control of the situation... not the case.

As a recovering "control freak" watching my wife have wild sex with masculine black studs who aren't interested in my suggestions or opinions is difficult but necessary therapy.

Not so much a mistake, but more of an unrealistic expectation i had was that I could somehow "direct" the sex between the bull and my wife. I felt like I would have at least some control of the situation... not the case.

As a recovering "control freak" watching my wife have wild sex with masculine black studs who aren't interested in my suggestions or opinions is difficult but necessary therapy.
I fully understand. I lost my last good hotwife because I had to have some control. Which means I bitch a lot instead of realizing all I was doing was because I wanted her to be my hotwife so I was suppose to carry the load and be happy because she was living the way I now realize was exactly what I wanted.

Back