What was the Rookie mistake that you made

Responding late to couples/women that show interest

Not being the Dom when the girl or couple want her absolutely "used" for pleasure

Not believing certain hot white girls/wives would be interested in fucking....(and finding out later when the boat's sailed)

Not accepting an invitation for a wild weekend at a resort with an awesome couple

I also learned that quickly ... that you can tell a white guy "No", but you can't tell a black man "No".
That’s not true… since a teenager … I said if someone ever said to me “No” or “stop” I’m stopping right there … don’t ever want to be associated with capital “R” or even remotely close.
No matter what your partners should feel safe at all times and if they want to do that it should be an honest convo.

What are you complaining about? You should be honoured that he’s allowing you to ******* his black cum. You should be begging for it if anything.
I'm not complaining, just explaining the process.

If you don't like my posts it's best not to reply rather than either try to start an argument or admonish me for telling my story. I'm not here to offend anyone and my posts don't do that.

Guys, what was the rookie mistake you made on your first time sharing your wife?

Mine was: starting to stroke myself when my wife only begun giving a bj to the Bull. Ended up cumming 5 min after and the rest of the intercourse was kinda weird. Now I wait until everything is over before even considering it.

My wife mistake was to fuck with the life guard at the beginning of our vacation at the resort. She gave him all he wanted. after that, we heard small laughs everytime we went by the lifeguard house. Now when we stay longer at a place, we wait until last few days before doing the crazy *******. LOL
Not thinking about cracking a window so I could listen. Trying to listen at door during a party is hard not to get caught

Well today my girl went out without me and she stopped messaging me out of no where and didn't say she would brb or if she was there with the guy or anything and I blew her up kinda and 6 hours later she messaged me yelling at me telling me I need to calm the fuck down right now and that I should never blow her phone up like that and I said okay I'm sorry it won't ever happen again I promise and she said good cus I don't need you up my ass all day long.. so yeah I fucked up today..

Back