What was the Rookie mistake that you made

ggosselin

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Guys, what was the rookie mistake you made on your first time sharing your wife?

Mine was: starting to stroke myself when my wife only begun giving a bj to the Bull. Ended up cumming 5 min after and the rest of the intercourse was kinda weird. Now I wait until everything is over before even considering it.

My wife mistake was to fuck with the life guard at the beginning of our vacation at the resort. She gave him all he wanted. after that, we heard small laughs everytime we went by the lifeguard house. Now when we stay longer at a place, we wait until last few days before doing the crazy *******. LOL

In our experience, its usually the bulls making mistakes and false assumptions. Which leads to them failing our vetting process and not getting laid by me.
This! Yes same here. Its usually the BBC that thinks they rule the world and beyond just because they wield big cocks.

But we have made mistakes i.e. not talking about what is on/off the table before an encounter and speaking for the other partner when the BBC offers to try something we haven't before.

This! Yes same here. Its usually the BBC that thinks they rule the world and beyond just because they wield big cocks.

But we have made mistakes i.e. not talking about what is on/off the table before an encounter and speaking for the other partner when the BBC offers to try something we haven't before.

Too many people quick to leap into bed. We like to meet and interview the 'bull' first. They know up front there will be no action on a first meet, we check the std paperwork in person and ask questions, always in a public place to see if we want to go further. They also know we only play as a couple, she never meets on her own. We always make sure they respect the rules of consent and understand that if either of us chooses to revoke consent, it ends immediately. We weed out a lot who are not a good fit. Thuggish/gangster types never make it past the interview. We're picky and we always make sure they understand whats on the table up front if they pass the interview. Vetting is something that needs to be done and we don't make time for those who are unwilling to go through the process.

you eventually learn that you are not like you think and it is often difficult to accept at first and that no matter how careful some dates will not be great

Yet another rookie mistake I’m learning of. Maybe some others have developed this as well. Except for a couple times of wearing a cock cage I’ve just stroked myself being mindful not to cum. Upwards of a couple hours at a time I’ve been hard doing my best not to cum. The last couple times it’s just been me and my wife I’ve told her I came when I didn’t as I could not cum. I think I’ve built up such a tolerance when it’s just us.

Back