What turns you on about your wife being blacked ?

the idea of my conservative, pretty soccer mom wife becoming insatiable for a black hung stud that can bring out her inner slut is incredibly hot. Her doing thing with her stud that she would not be willing to do for me gets me so hard. I also love the idea that no one would every believe she is another man's personal sex toy and that she craves bigger dick.

For me it's definitely the colour contrast and the taboo of it it all ! My wife's only ever been with me for the last 11 years and I'd love her to be a slut for a black cock
I agree! Watching Pam take Edwin's almost 10 inch big black cock was, and is, amazing. (Edwin is an old university friend and roommate of mine. I might also mention the first ever guy to fuck her, other than myself that is. In fact Pam was one of those very rare virgins when we married.) The sight of his blackness between Pam's sun tanned legs left me almost paralyzed with fascination, the colour contrast, her first ever BBC, could she handle it, him going in bareback, the sounds and smell, et al, all added to my anxiety and satisfaction of watching my wife get blackened!!
P.S. Did I mention that I lost count of how many orgasms she had that night at somewhere around fifteen! FACT!

I agree! Watching Pam take Edwin's almost 10 inch big black cock was, and is, amazing. (Edwin is an old university friend and roommate of mine. I might also mention the first ever guy to fuck her, other than myself that is. In fact Pam was one of those very rare virgins when we married.) The sight of his blackness between Pam's sun tanned legs left me almost paralyzed with fascination, the colour contrast, her first ever BBC, could she handle it, him going in bareback, the sounds and smell, et al, all added to my anxiety and satisfaction of watching my wife get blackened!!
P.S. Did I mention that I lost count of how many orgasms she had that night at somewhere around fifteen! FACT!
Holy fuck, you truly are a lucky guy. You may have lost count of her orgasms, but I'm sure you enjoyed yours at least as much.

The colour contrast... seeing a powerful black hand hold a clump of my wife's blonde hair during a blowjob is an amazing sight.

The size is something I can't compete with, so I enjoy seeing and knowing that my wife is getting the real sex experience from a "real man"

I am such a lucky man , my second wife is 23 years younger than me I met Kim at a swingers party she was standing next to an older black man , both naked , she was such a sight , huge tits with long hard nipples , tiny waist with a lovely bubble butt , he was caressing it as she stroked his huge hard cock , I watched them devour each other for around an hour , and I have loved her playing for many years , we have a fantastic relationship, she loves black men and I enjoy watching her her take and suck black men .

For me it's definitely the colour contrast and the taboo of it it all ! My wife's only ever been with me for the last 11 years and I'd love her to be a slut for a black cock
Watching her come home after a hard buttfucking and pooping his brown-stained Black cream out of her ravaged granny asshole,

One unexpected evening we had was a dinner at home with my business partner , Kim had prepared the whole evening we arrived around 7 , not telling her he was Jamaican she had that look when we walked in .
Dinner was great lots of chat and flirting , Kim was very comfortable with Ryan and attracted to him , I encouraged the conversation to sex hoping it developed into something, Ryan took the hint , we retired to the lounge with kim an Ryan on the lounge and me in my chair , kissing started then Kim opened his trousers took out one lovely cock ,she licked ,sucked as Ryan opened his shirt then trousers, Kim continued as he did then removed her dress I , on her knees now naked sucking Cock , Ryan raised his legs and Kim rimmed his ass , my shapely wife was now totally ready to be fucked and I was looking forward to the display , huge turn on watching Kim enjoy herself .

Thinking about this subject one thing that really turns me on is when he has finished and gone , I caress and feel Kim’s body , the smell and taste of his body odours gives me a huge rush , it may seem strange to most people but we have done this from the beginning of our relationship and remember Kim is very much younger than me with huge needs .

It's a feast for the senses. You can see things you can't while fucking your own wife. All her gestures, how she curls her toes, her hands, how her pussy stretches and seems to tighten around the black cock for maximum pleasure. How her bum moves in waves, how they both move like animals in heat, how he handles her like a bitch. You can listen how she enjoys pure sex, without the romantic stuff, without any regard of any kind, searching for her own pleasure and that of her lover. How he growls and talks to her like a whore. How loud his balls clap on her pussy. How the bed makes noises so different. You can smell the scent of their genitals, how they sweat like wild beasts, how she smells when moved with such a craze. You can taste in real time from her mouth their warm mixed saliva and precum, her juices brought into her mouth by his tongue and bbc. How her warm juices mix around her pussy and butt. And you can touch and feel the level of excitement in every inch of her body. She feels like a woman being well fucked.
And the best part, you don't need to do the heavy work.

the idea of my conservative, pretty soccer mom wife becoming insatiable for a black hung stud that can bring out her inner slut is incredibly hot. Her doing thing with her stud that she would not be willing to do for me gets me so hard. I also love the idea that no one would every believe she is another man's personal sex toy and that she craves bigger dick.
tumblr_n438bcH6sh1tyh7j3o1_1280.jpg

I think she would! My wife had been with black men before we got together and she said she always enjoyed black men and the way they fucked her! She definitely is excited we are in the hot wife lifestyle together! She loves black dick! It gives her the best of both worlds! She has a loving husband who is faithful and true to her and takes care of her the way a man should and she gets to have all the BBC she wants!

isn’t that what we are all looking for. A faithful spouse who loves us and takes care of us, and all the sex partners we can have to make things exciting.

When men were doing that - it was frowned upon, when women do it - it’s called empowerment. Hahahahaha- I love it

Back