What to do next, wife is okay talking about black men?

I told my wife about my fantasies about BBCs , threesome, double penetration with a BBC. We're 30-year old white couple.

Yesterday she started telling me stories about how black men liked her big rounded butt, and how charming they are and have high sex drive and that she likes darker skin muscular men. She told me about a trip where a black friend hosted her and her ex and how that man was complimenting her a lot and tried not to get so close as she may have gotten weak and tried something ...

I told her we should go out places so I can see and learn how black men do goor seducing girls, she laughed and said you wanna use as a bait so you get a big black cock, I told her no I'll never try anything alone, we will always be together. She liked that.

Before she was talking about having a black dildo or doll so we can have threesome. I told her that I wanna see a big black cock squirting inside of her, she smiled and said is that what like?

We live in Chicago suburbs.

What should I do next?
Three very happy people in that photo!!

I told my wife about my fantasies about BBCs , threesome, double penetration with a BBC. We're 30-year old white couple.

Yesterday she started telling me stories about how black men liked her big rounded butt, and how charming they are and have high sex drive and that she likes darker skin muscular men. She told me about a trip where a black friend hosted her and her ex and how that man was complimenting her a lot and tried not to get so close as she may have gotten weak and tried something ...

I told her we should go out places so I can see and learn how black men do goor seducing girls, she laughed and said you wanna use as a bait so you get a big black cock, I told her no I'll never try anything alone, we will always be together. She liked that.

Before she was talking about having a black dildo or doll so we can have threesome. I told her that I wanna see a big black cock squirting inside of her, she smiled and said is that what like?

What should I do next?
Hope you are having some serious fantasy sex as well to really close the deal... and

Time to head out to a club, or location where she will get lots of attention, and take it from there.

.. No pressure.. and see what happens.. May be agree first night just talking and flirting ... then go home and have great sex , so she can see how turned on you were
Then another night , flirt again, or if she is ready take invite the luck guy back to a nearby hotel.

Have a some code words so she can let you know how she feels ...
yes, very interested ..
yes lets do this ..
no, not this guy,
abort.. lets get out of here.

It does sound like very soon in your future you will be watching her in bed with another man

Hope you are having some serious fantasy sex as well to really close the deal... and

Time to head out to a club, or location where she will get lots of attention, and take it from there.

.. No pressure.. and see what happens.. May be agree first night just talking and flirting ... then go home and have great sex , so she can see how turned on you were
Then another night , flirt again, or if she is ready take invite the luck guy back to a nearby hotel.

Have a some code words so she can let you know how she feels ...
yes, very interested ..
yes lets do this ..
no, not this guy,
abort.. lets get out of here.

It does sound like very soon in your future you will be watching her in bed with another man
I like your comment man, and the way you treat women. I'm sure you have a lot of women running after you.

What should I do next?
Stop fucking her a get her bbc, and she knows you want it too, so get started, life is to short for the both of you not serving bbc, and don’t waste a drop of the luscious cum!

Back