What shrinks penises?

pvak74

Male
Does anyone have any knowledge of anything that will actively shrink a penis over time? I wonder if there is any supplements out there that will do this?

I didn't think chastity would shrink it? If it does that's an easy fix. I know hormones will but who wants to go that route? It's dangerous. I read eating a lot of soy will shrink it over time. That and gaining a lot of weight of course

I've read on another thread peppermint tea will increase estrogen and reduce testosterone. I ******* that all the time. Lol

I've used a penis pump for years. Doing extreme pumping. While the gains only lasted a day it slowly caused my penis to get less firm erections. Reducing my erection to faround 5.25 long 5 circumference to around 4/4.25 as it just doesn't fill my penis with the ******* it once did.

I've used a penis pump for years. Doing extreme pumping. While the gains only lasted a day it slowly caused my penis to get less firm erections. Reducing my erection to faround 5.25 long 5 circumference to around 4/4.25 as it just doesn't fill my penis with the ******* it once did.
Mine has become the same from 40 years of chronic masturbation, sometimes to the point where its been painful to get an erection, or unable to. I can ejaculate without an erection at all now, so i'm guessing i've done some permannt damage to my cock to the point it just doesn't/ cant fill completely with ******* any longer.

Back