Reluctant Cuckolds

Any husbands out there that have reluctantly accepted that their wives had extra needs?

Anyone struggle to cope emotionally with it ?

Just wondered how you managed to overcome the anxiety that comes with having a wife that needs a little extra in their life.

Anyone still struggle when your wife says she is going on a date? Or maybe she doesn’t tell you and just does it?

Great question.. and would love to see the responses sans fantasy.

I was all for it.. until I wasn't.. because she changed from doing it with me involved (at the time, afterwards or remotely) and because we both enjoyed it.. to her not caring about me, ignoring our relationship needs and it eventually ending in separation because she refused to either stop or invest back into the relationship.

Not quite the reluctant Cuck becomes accepting and supporting Cuck story.. but certainly a phase of reluctance.

During that time it was really hard, knowing she was ignoring me and getting her fill with full knowledge that I didn’t want her to.

Keen to hear from others.

Any husbands out there that have reluctantly accepted that their wives had extra needs?

Anyone struggle to cope emotionally with it ?

Just wondered how you managed to overcome the anxiety that comes with having a wife that needs a little extra in their life.

Anyone still struggle when your wife says she is going on a date? Or maybe she doesn’t tell you and just does it?
Where are you in the process? Is she actively engaged with other men or have you identified these issues before she began playing?

Great question.. and would love to see the responses sans fantasy.

I was all for it.. until I wasn't.. because she changed from doing it with me involved (at the time, afterwards or remotely) and because we both enjoyed it.. to her not caring about me, ignoring our relationship needs and it eventually ending in separation because she refused to either stop or invest back into the relationship.

Not quite the reluctant Cuck becomes accepting and supporting Cuck story.. but certainly a phase of reluctance.

During that time it was really hard, knowing she was ignoring me and getting her fill with full knowledge that I didn’t want her to.

Keen to hear from others.
Were you eventually able to work things out? Also, I am curious, was this initially your idea or hers?

Were you eventually able to work things out? Also, I am curious, was this initially your idea or hers?
Hard to tell.
Mine.. I think.. but we were high school sweethearts who grew up with a complex web of other bf and gf in the mix.. so cuckoldry was kinda a natural evolution.

Didn’t work out. 25+years is not a failed relationship though.

Now looking for someone open to the lifestyle.

Hard to tell.
Mine.. I think.. but we were high school sweethearts who grew up with a complex web of other bf and gf in the mix.. so cuckoldry was kinda a natural evolution.

You say that you're looking for someone who is open to the lifestyle. What lessons would you say you learned from your previous relationship that you will apply to your next one?

Hard to tell.

Just shows that if you have encountered the cuckold feelings, it’s kind of difficult to live without them.

I read recently of a relationship that ended due to the wife getting too close to her lover, but the husband wanted another hot wife rather than a vanilla relationship

Just shows that if you have encountered the cuckold feelings, it’s kind of difficult to live without them.

I read recently of a relationship that ended due to the wife getting too close to her lover, but the husband wanted another hot wife rather than a vanilla relationship
I'll raise you one. I personally know of a man whose wife got pregnant by one of her Bulls. She kept the baby and they separated. The very next woman he started dealing with, he introduced her to the lifestyle and she's embraced it totally and is now a committed BBC slut. The pull of this lifestyle is extremely powerful and difficult to shake once it's bitten you.

Back