What sex position (Vaginal/Anal) do you think is the most submissive for white women, and cucks?

BlkGodX

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
What sex position (Vaginal/Anal) do you think is the most submissive for white women, and cucks?

Classic Doggystyle
preview.jpg

01f299c7ed5957f0defb7f97f7fd479e.13.jpg

Or is it my favorite face down ass up?
SQotP5W.jpg

e7f9dd70a40a164e61b337ca9be8030c.18.jpg

Standing?
tumblr_npd0t6SOOE1rh0602o1_250.gif

Missionary legs up?
B4mtKqgCUAApqTY.jpg

Missionary legs crossed. (One of my favorite positions for creampies)
250618101101-tumblr_mqd4qsi7RF1qb7cq4o1_500.jpg

Face down ass down..another one of my favorites for creampieing
collaredkelly-igmt4-9b5bab.jpg

Any other positions you guys can think of?

Thoughts, opinions, feedback?

For me it will always be the missionary position with her legs wide open, his arms under her shoulders holding her tight, no escape and very intimate. For the cuck on his knees.

Most of it all D/s play depends on the mentality of the participants. A position that makes one Woman feel in a submissive role might be just yet another sex position for some other Woman.
Also it greatly depends on the treatment by the male part. (Is he even dominanting her?)

i would say the potential of a sex position for a Woman to be submissive is greater when she`s pinned down, held closely, or otherwise made unable to move. For the example pictures you provided that would ImO be the last one and also the fourth. ;)

One of my favorites when it comes to dominating a woman sexually (i`ve done that on a few occasions ;) ) is doggy - ass up, face down turned to one side - keeping her head locked with one of my feet; both of my hands either firmly on her hips, so i can control the hight and angle of her pelvis, or one hand playing with one of her breasts and nipples while the other is slamming her ass cheek. :devil:

Classic Doggystyle
preview.jpg

01f299c7ed5957f0defb7f97f7fd479e.13.jpg

Or is it my favorite face down ass up?
SQotP5W.jpg

e7f9dd70a40a164e61b337ca9be8030c.18.jpg

Standing?
tumblr_npd0t6SOOE1rh0602o1_250.gif

Missionary legs up?
B4mtKqgCUAApqTY.jpg

Missionary legs crossed. (One of my favorite positions for creampies)
250618101101-tumblr_mqd4qsi7RF1qb7cq4o1_500.jpg

Face down ass down..another one of my favorites for creampieing
collaredkelly-igmt4-9b5bab.jpg

Any other positions you guys can think of?

Thoughts, opinions, feedback?
Submission lies in mind and not in sexual positions..women may have preference for missionary position and bull may have preference for doggy style...tben obeying bulls demand is real submission...

Back