What percentage of Bulls eventually leave the lifestyle and get married Vs stay in the lifestyle?

Male
From
PA, US
In your experience, do most Bulls only dabble in the lifestyle for a few years and then settle down and get married? Or, once they're in the lifestyle is it hard for them to quit?

I know a few guys who have found wives while in the lifestyle. Some of them leave but I know a few that are now swingers and 1 couple that cuckolds couples together. Of course there are guys who do this without their wives knowing. I know couples who prefer married guys since they feel they'll be more discreet. I also have friends who got into this after a failed marriage and dont plan on getting married again

I know a few guys who have found wives while in the lifestyle. Some of them leave but I know a few that are now swingers and 1 couple that cuckolds couples together. Of course there are guys who do this without their wives knowing. I know couples who prefer married guys since they feel they'll be more discreet. I also have friends who got into this after a failed marriage and dont plan on getting married again
Not a "Lifestyler." However your post resonated with me. After my 17 year marriage failed...Went on a fuck binge for years. I'm relationship geared. So settling down would eventually be inevitable. I'm in a committed relationship of 5 years now. I have no plans to marry again. Although I wouldn't rule it out 100%.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Back