What motivated you to become bisexual?

What motivated you to please the bull sexually?

• I wanted it myself after seeing how a bull fucks my wife

Votes: 44 31.4%
  • My wife insisted on this

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • I had to submit to the bull's insistence

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • I was bisexual before I became a cuckold

Votes: 68 48.6%

• Total voters
For me it seemed like a natural response. Seeing my wife's Black Bulls strong bodies matched with virility and stamina planted a seed that grew deep inside of me. Watching and seeing the pleasure they provided my bride began to stir jealousy. Not jealous of him, but rather her. I quickly began to realize how badly I wanted and needed to experience the same pleasure she was. Her desire to abandon any resistance to do everything any anything for the Man she freely gave her body to only increased my desires. The need to taste and feel that which she was grew within me. I can honestly say that I was not dissatisfied or disappointed with the reality of it when I finally admitted to both her and myself when my time came. Now, like her I understand what true pleasure is.

Me and my friend were both around 10 and started out stroking each others cock and then moved on to sucking each others cock I didn't even have cum yet I would just dry orgasm my friend however did and I enjoyed it very much. We continued taking care of each other's needs on a regular basis until we got girlfriends and then we only did it occasionally until married. I waited until my 40s and started meeting guys again can't honestly say how many best guess about 15 or so.

Before I got married, I had a lot of sexual experience with men. Also, one of my black friends fucked my girlfriend in front of me, whom I loved, which pushed me into this type of relationship. My wife was immediately aware of my preferences and supported me

I have been curious about boys since elementary school, but have always preferred women. As swingers, the wife played w many women. That seemed perfectly natural to everyone. I finally confessed I was curious and we found a bi male in a couple. It was fun. During that time, my wife also played w single males, but most often BBC Bulls. If I was going to be a cock sucker, I wanted to suck on the biggest, most beautiful cocks! The bull got a very eager BJ and my hot wife to fuck. Everyone was happy.

I was an exception as I was the straightest guy prior to watching my ex. I didn’t even know cuckolding was a thing, I found it hot to see my girl get fucked. I was also mesmerized by the size, color contrast, and hardness.
My ex actually put her bulls cock in my mouth one night without any previous discussion. I didn’t resist and ‘went with it’. Later that night, after the guy left, I asked her “what brought that on?”. Her response “I could tell you wanted it”. She was right, I did.

I was an exception as I was the straightest guy prior to watching my ex. I didn’t even know cuckolding was a thing, I found it hot to see my girl get fucked. I was also mesmerized by the size, color contrast, and hardness.
My ex actually put her bulls cock in my mouth one night without any previous discussion. I didn’t resist and ‘went with it’. Later that night, after the guy left, I asked her “what brought that on?”. Her response “I could tell you wanted it”. She was right, I did.
She was absolutely right, all white men want this, but due to their upbringing and public opinion, they are afraid to take this first step. A loving wife should help her beloved husband to take this step and become happy

I'm the same way I'd love my lady to pull my head towards a BBC and tell me to open my cuck mouth and suck it till it cums in your mouth

This is the desire of most men. They themselves want it, but in their understanding it is somehow not right. That's why they want their wife to push them to do it, as if they had no choice and obeyed their wife
That was what I felt for years. Then I started feeding cocksuckers. I got to learn how much regular straight men love to suck cock. That experience inspired me to get over the "somehow not right" idea like you talked about.

I advise any guy that feel he might be bi or is thinking about cocksucking but can't quite go there to become a feeder and see how it works. Observe how much cocksuckers really enjoy it. You might feel better about it and add it to your repertoire after that.

That was what I felt for years. Then I started feeding cocksuckers. I got to learn how much regular straight men love to suck cock. That experience inspired me to get over the "somehow not right" idea like you talked about.

I advise any guy that feel he might be bi or is thinking about cocksucking but can't quite go there to become a feeder and see how it works. Observe how much cocksuckers really enjoy it. You might feel better about it and add it to your repertoire after that.
I think every white boy should try it. There is no doubt that they will like it and their lives will change for the better after that

Back