What make you go from 1 bbc to a 3some or gb

The conditions were just right the first few times. I didn't plan it although someone else may have planned the " conditions". Has been planned as well as spontaneous since then.

I've been a BBC cumdump for over 10 years before it was popular and have had just about every age, size etc leave their hot precious seed with me to swallow and breed at the 1st hookup. Shared, pimped and used by as many BBCs, single or GB that allow me to serve. Knowing I'm still seen as worthy of Black Kings is all I need.

I've been a BBC cumdump for over 10 years before it was popular and have had just about every age, size etc leave their hot precious seed with me to swallow and breed at the 1st hookup. Shared, pimped and used by as many BBCs, single or GB that allow me to serve. Knowing I'm still seen as worthy of Black Kings is all I need.
So to understand wife need 1 time in life a real bbc to fuck her to make her cum like never before. After that depend the situation... she can chose this lifestyle and be happe a lot of ti.e

A planned gang bang is not nearly as fun as a gang bang that just happens. Being in your black lovers bedroom naked kissing him and all of a sudden three black men walk in and talk to your lover like Im not even there. They start talking about me and what I will do for black men and how my husband lets black men use me. By now as the conversation went I would be busy ******* down my black bulls big cock. I notice that the three new black men start getting undressed and I know I am fixing to get wonderfully fucked by these black men.

A planned gang bang is not nearly as fun as a gang bang that just happens. Being in your black lovers bedroom naked kissing him and all of a sudden three black men walk in and talk to your lover like Im not even there. They start talking about me and what I will do for black men and how my husband lets black men use me. By now as the conversation went I would be busy ******* down my black bulls big cock. I notice that the three new black men start getting undressed and I know I am fixing to get wonderfully fucked by these black men.
So you 2 love unplanned fuck. I sad to myself that I will never do this kind of things but... I.made things that I couldn't belive I will.do...
So.i think it is a matter of time and beeing very exciting and hooked to say yes!
Next ti.e you can start by blindfold you and have a gb... let your husband watch you and then go in a pub where the bulls that fuck.you are and let hubby explain everything.
This lifestyle is very addicted! Make you do things that you never want to do.

I've been a BBC cumdump for over 10 years before it was popular and have had just about every age, size etc leave their hot precious seed with me to swallow and breed at the 1st hookup. Shared, pimped and used by as many BBCs, single or GB that allow me to serve. Knowing I'm still seen as worthy of Black Kings is all I need.TM walk bed black dress 2.jpg Ready n waiting in a motel room to see how many new Bulls are goin to cum visit this timeTM sit bed black dress 1.jpg

Back