What make you go from 1 bbc to a 3some or gb

I've been a BBC cumdump for over 10 years before it was popular and have had just about every age, size etc leave their hot precious seed with me to swallow and breed at the 1st hookup. Shared, pimped and used by as many BBCs, single or GB that allow me to serve. Knowing I'm still seen as worthy of Black Kings is all I need.View attachment 5998342 Ready n waiting in a motel room to see how many new Bulls are goin to cum visit this timeView attachment 5998343
You was hooked after your first time and couldn't go back? Do you regrets. How your husband react to.all.this?

My wife did her only GB to please her Boyfriend at the time. Was during a Super Bowl party at his house and she was happy he was proud enough to share her with his friends but the event was not exciting for her and she has not done more than 3 guys again. She does love having guys share her with his friends and takes it as a huge complement. One of her most memorable weekends was with her then BF and his 2 brothers during Halloween weekend a few years ago. After I picked her up from the airport, she slept for almost 30 hours and was covered in hickies and bruised. She loved it.

My wife did her only GB to please her Boyfriend at the time. Was during a Super Bowl party at his house and she was happy he was proud enough to share her with his friends but the event was not exciting for her and she has not done more than 3 guys again. She does love having guys share her with his friends and takes it as a huge complement. One of her most memorable weekends was with her then BF and his 2 brothers during Halloween weekend a few years ago. After I picked her up from the airport, she slept for almost 30 hours and was covered in hickies and bruised. She loved it.
I think this lifestyle start easy for a lot of people... with soft fuck from a bull... and going step by step till.you fulfield all your dark.fantasy.
You can't stop.to.one bull... After a while you will.want 2 bulls, 3some, 4some, a gb, rough fuck till you do.all you desire.
This lifestyle is very hooked and addicted!

In my case it’s quite simple
I was ordered by my masters to entertain and satisfy their friends
It was not easy at the beginning but after some experiences I started to feel proud and excited
From that moment they could without any resistance show me off and share me
After how many times your bull.shared you?

Once they were sure I would obey their orders
Do you though 10 years ago you will have a bull and do.this stuff? 10.years ago If a person would have ask if I will like this lifestyle i will looked at him.strange... telling he'll NO! but now I am.totaly changed.
Life is very strange

In my case it’s quite simple
I was ordered by my masters to entertain and satisfy their friends
It was not easy at the beginning but after some experiences I started to feel proud and excited
From that moment they could without any resistance show me off and share me
You are a damn interesting woman! What I wouldn't give to experience you in real life...

Back