What make you go from 1 bbc to a 3some or gb

john1984

Male
Gold Member
From
Spain
This lifestyle is full of surprise.
I am investing what make a woman go from a bull to a gb.
Are black guys soo good and if you try one you will go.to more ....
Why husbands support their wife's to go from a bbc to a gb?

For me this lifestyle was a change mind!
Thanks

Well it is scary and exciting at the same time. Believe it or not but when my husband leaves me at a place with 3 or 4 black men. I'd be naked and wouldn't now anyone but my bull. When I was with a bunch of black men not everyone of them fucked me but I either had their dicks in my mouth or my tongue up their asshole

1/3/GB. it's simple, once I was in the lifestyle as a Bulls cumdump, I wanted to extend the time enjoying the great powerful ******* of submitting. 3 brought even longer periods of feeding n seeding Chasing extending that feeling of submitting to the Bulls power made it natural for me to want as many black kings feeding n seeding me at a time as possible. I'm completely lost in a sea of swallowing and breeding and anything else they want from me. It's a free waterfall of unending pleasure and I'm theirs.

She was talking to two black men at a party. They got flirty and she decided to take them to a room. Two guys certainly wasn’t a stretch. We’d done 3somes plenty of times with two guys.

Next thing you know 4 more followed them into the room. The rest is history 😂
Is she having regular party with bulls?
Are you going to sustain her?

Back