Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Chasity Cuck- Your dicklet is locked up bull and wife control your cum

Votes: 39 21.1%
  • Bi Cuck- You orally service the bull

Votes: 75 40.5%
  • Wannabe Cuck- You want to do it but haven't yet

Votes: 51 27.6%

• Total voters
Why is everybody trying to analyse to Nth degree to what type of cucks do what. I dont care about that, im writing and putting MY opinions, not a generalisation . Everybody is entitled to do or not do as they want, but like life, some do things they dont particulary like, but do it to please the other people. Tear my comments to bits, analyse and disect all the words ive written, YOUR OPTION. You choose what you want, not everybody will agree with you. Thats their choice, im just getting on with what suits me, my wife and blackmen. If we were all the same, what a boring world it would be. Of all the replys, comments ive made on this site, IVE NEVER EVER PUT DOWN ANYBODY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE WRITTEN OR BELIEVE IN. This is all about individual likes , dislikes, so shouldnt be put down by somebody who doesnt agree with that persons particular bent (no pun intended), so why dont people just LIVE AND LET LIVE?

Hey cuckolded wimp, YOU made it a generalization when YOU stated that ALL cucks should have their wives/gf/etc should...Blah, blah, blah. Not to mention implying that ALL cucks worship black dick.

These are YOUR statements so explain how the f*ck you expect them to be interpreted?

Two simple recommendations for you:
1.) Dude, chill out.

2.) Pay attention to what you type and maybe you won't come across as speaking for others.

Hey cuckolded wimp, YOU made it a generalization when YOU stated that ALL cucks should have their wives/gf/etc should...Blah, blah, blah. Not to mention implying that ALL cucks worship black dick.

These are YOUR statements so explain how the f*ck you expect them to be interpreted?

Two simple recommendations for you:
1.) Dude, chill out.

2.) Pay attention to what you type and maybe you won't come across as speaking for others.
A**H**E

Why is everybody trying to analyse to Nth degree to what type of cucks do what. I dont care about that, im writing and putting MY opinions, not a generalisation .

When you say all, you are generalizing.

If we were all the same, what a boring world it would be.

If you believe that, then why do you try to pigeon hole all cuckolds into your idea of what a cuckold is?

Of all the replys, comments ive made on this site, IVE NEVER EVER PUT DOWN ANYBODY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE WRITTEN OR BELIEVE IN.

No one put you down or disrespected you in any way, we simply disagreed with your blanket statements about all cuckolds.

This is all about individual likes , dislikes, so shouldnt be put down by somebody who doesnt agree with that persons particular bent (no pun intended), so why dont people just LIVE AND LET LIVE?

Again, no one put you down or disrespected you, we simply disagree with your concepts, but are quite willing to accept that they are yours and you are entitled to them. Just as you should respect that we are entitled to our opinions as well.
You don't speak for all cuckolds any more than we can speak for you.

will

Im a wimpy cuck, (as is my name), i dont just feel inferior to a blackman, I AM INFERIOR, and happy to be so. It is the blackmans right, to own white pussy, and white bois like me to kneel and jerk off watching the superior blackman, take my wife to a sexual paradise i could never imagine or reach. If he asks me to, i will very happily clean and suck his cock. And to eat his precious black cum from my wife (his sluts) well ravaged swollen and full pussy.
Other cucks have their own preferences, (to which they are fully entitled to, and to express. ). The most important thing for any cuck of any preference is " TO BE A CUCK " and willingly serve and worship the blackman in ANY way blackman wants. Also a lot of cucks now dont want to use the wife/ g/f,s pussy, as they know this is just for blackmen to use. All cucks of whatever type (only matters to them and those in the relationship), dont over analyse it, just get on enjoying what you are. A CUCK TO SUPERIOR BLACKMEN.

Without getting into any arguments just liked what he wrote and appreciate his honesty when it comes to knowing his role. Every cuck feels that what is important to him is just that . . IMPORTANT. So why get into a pissing contest?

I SWEAR this will be my last post on this topic:).

To start with, I as well appreciate the honesty and the follow on discourse which makes me think that CW is no faker...so, two positives for sure.

But I must move on...

So, I'm an A-hole for stating facts and using your own words and statements? Interesting reaction to say the least. One thing is certainly becoming more apparent...IMHO, there is no way you were ever just a voyeur Cuckold...simply no way.

Like I said earlier I like what wimp had to say and as a bull I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy his view on cuckolding, I was just pointing out all may not feel that way. The thread isnt anaylzing anybody as he said but just seeing what everyone is into

Without getting into any arguments just liked what he wrote and appreciate his honesty when it comes to knowing his role. Every cuck feels that what is important to him is just that . . IMPORTANT.

No problem here, what works for him, works for him and that's great ... for him.

So why get into a pissing contest?

The only one that got pissy was CW when others stated what works for them, which apparently doesn't agree with his vision of cuckoldry.

The title of the thread does ask what kind of cuck, which clearly indicates there are more than one type and they will have different views. Why that should upset him is beyond me.

will

A Cuck ... is a Cuck ... is a Cuck! If you want to describe them by adding numerous adjectives to what type they are is irrelevant! For all of that ... at the end of the day ... they are but Cucks!;)

A Cuck ... is a Cuck ... is a Cuck! If you want to describe them by adding numerous adjectives to what type they are is irrelevant! For all of that ... at the end of the day ... they are but Cucks!;)

Apparently it is relevant to the person who started the thread and posed the question.

It would make a difference at the end of the day if a Bull is looking for a couple in which the cuckold provides domestic service to him and the cuckolds Wife, but ends up drawing one that just wants to sit and jerk off watching his Wife getting fucked.

A Cuck ... is a Cuck ... is a Cuck! If you want to describe them by adding numerous
adjectives to what type they are is irrelevant! For all of that ... at the end of the day ... they are but Cucks!;)

Wow surprised you didn't find a way to work your old college buddy edwin in to that post lol. Thanks for your irrelevant input.

Very funny especially the 'Edwin' comment:).

Well, just let me say this! What Edwin did for my wife, her pussy and I, I must admit, can be justifiably compared with what Rembrandt or Michelangelo did for art. Likewise, what Mozart, Johann Strauss or our current Andre Rieu, does and continues to do, for music! Edwin and my wife looked like a Michelangelo "Renaissance Sculpture" as he got between her legs and gently persuaded my wife's pussy to accept that massive big black cock of his! Once he was into her to his balls he lay prone on her then, as he began to pound her into a final submission, it was if he were painting a revival copy of Rembrandt's "The Storm on the Sea of Galilee", a wild scene but yet beautiful! And like the works of the aforementioned great artists, Edwin painted an image and experience that will last a lifetime! Just like the masters mentioned above, Edwin's work of pleasure will be forever remembered! ;):rolleyes:

My husband likes to watch and take pics, video. He lets me sleep with the guys when they stay at our place. He sleeps in another bedroom and said he likes to hear me being fucked in the middle of the night when my black love wakes up & takes me. :inlove:
we do this a lot to suits us .

Back