Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Chasity Cuck- Your dicklet is locked up bull and wife control your cum

Votes: 39 21.1%
  • Bi Cuck- You orally service the bull

Votes: 75 40.5%
  • Wannabe Cuck- You want to do it but haven't yet

Votes: 51 27.6%

• Total voters
GREAT thread. I wish that more cucks would post including the one who said he was bi oral. NO shame in that for a white boy. Appreciate honesty so we get down to business.
I know i am only a wannabe cuck but i will be full service, cleaning both and submitting to my wifes bull to use me as well.

The poll leaves out some major categories. Cuckolding is fundamentally about a woman seeking another man's seed while retaining her cuckold for purposes other than reproduction. Purposes such as baby rearing, companionship, financial concerns and building a home life. Clearly, that has transformed into an entire lifestyle with many facets. But to assume that all cuckolds have an interest in their mistress's lover's cock is a stretch. Many are, at least some aren't.

I for one, am perfectly happy sharing a life with my mistress. Who she fucks is really her business. If she were to want me to participate I would but only because she desired it. To be a bit more complete, you should have some categories for cucks like myself who are only interested in the woman. That's not to say some of us don't get off on knowing our love interest loves BBC. There are so many different ways this all can play out.

And not all cucks are as wimpy as the poll would imply. That's part of the fantasy for many but in not universal. I believe there is a big difference between "submission" and "wimpiness."

The poll leaves out some major categories. Cuckolding is fundamentally about a woman seeking another man's seed while retaining her cuckold for purposes other than reproduction. Purposes such as baby rearing, companionship, financial concerns and building a home life. Clearly, that has transformed into an entire lifestyle with many facets. But to assume that all cuckolds have an interest in their mistress's lover's cock is a stretch. Many are, at least some aren't.

I for one, am perfectly happy sharing a life with my mistress. Who she fucks is really her business. If she were to want me to participate I would but only because she desired it. To be a bit more complete, you should have some categories for cucks like myself who are only interested in the woman. That's not to say some of us don't get off on knowing our love interest loves BBC. There are so many different ways this all can play out.

And not all cucks are as wimpy as the poll would imply. That's part of the fantasy for many but in not universal. I believe there is a big difference between "submission" and "wimpiness."

Absolutely correct, Jack.

The problem is that when people do polls such as this, they are doing it from the perspective of their interest and often are blind to the possibilities beyond the scope that that view provides them or they don't care about including the possibilities that are of no interest to them.
That's why polls are of entertainment value only and have no relationship to reality. :D

--- while retaining her cuckold for purposes other than reproduction. Purposes such as baby rearing, companionship, financial concerns and building a home life.

u learn so fast baby!!! ur good for so many things. :rolleyes: but u can leave the "reproducttion" part out of the game. i'll never come home to u pregnant. :rolleyes: btw, ur bettter than i am at folding laundry! :bounce:

Who she fucks is really her business.

yep, u learn fast!!! one of the things i likke best about all of this is that u don't have a trace of jealousy. u'l never own me baby. if u want me u'l have to earn me, everyday. (but i'll own u. i already do!!!):bounce:

That's not to say some of us don't get off on knowing our love interest loves BBC.
i know u do baby. u don't have to come along with me on my dates.:eek: u jsut leave the bbc's to me. :frantic: i'll fill u in when i get home and we'll both be happier.

And not all cucks are as wimpy as the poll would imply.

aw baby, u'l never get thatt point across here. but i know it's true and baby that has to be enough for u.:rolleyes:

I cuckold my husband when I sleep with BBC dudes but I always tell him everything when I go home and let him fuck me straight away. He loves to hear my stories while he reclaims my pussy. We have the best sex afterwards. Hubby will get real hard and fuck me rough and he makes me cum everytime. I love how my pussy will be sore when I get home from getting fucked by BBC dude but then hubby's cock feel so good inside me. I love how he gets real aggresive. He tells me he wants to fuck me harder than the black guy I was with and he will want to keep fucking me like that for at least the next week. He's happy and so am I.

My husband is not of a single class of cuckold. He has several of these characteristics. He likes watching and being humiliated. He has sucked our black friend's cock at least three times.
When our relationship began, my hubby used to ask me about my sexual life with my previous boyfriend who had been his fellow worker. My ex was black and my hubby wished to know if he was better than him in bed or if his black dick was bigger than him. He asked me about the sexual position we used to have sex.
At the beginning I enjoyed with him answering his questions because I could realized how his dick turned hard. In fact my experiences turned him on. But some time later he was begging me to call my ex and get sex together. My hubby wished to watch us fucking in front of him. It was his first wish.

I'm a wannabe cuckold who wants to experience all the friendship and love a so-called 'normal' couple may have within their relationship but also bring the pleasures of interracial cuckolding to our relationship.

To be able to share in my partner's enjoyment and lust for black men would only enhance our intimacy and knowledge of each others' deepest fantasies and desires.

Back