What its like being a cuckold couple?

Hello we are a happily married couple intreasted in this lifestyle, we have yet to participate. We are curious to hear about couples first time, and then after.

Wifes what its like being a hotwife taken by a black bull and having your husband watch and forsing him to clean up after?

As well husbands what was it like watching your wife enjoyed by a black bull to a creampie finish for you to clean up? Did you participate or just watch?

We enjoy roleplaying and currently have a 8 Inch black dildo that we use, I make my husband clean his creampie as if it were our bulls. If we do travel down this path we would have to be discreet given our families and friends would not agree, also we have children and want to keep this from them.

For the couples in this life how have you managed keeping this from your every day life?

Have you had a hard time finding a bull you can trust that's not in your social circle?

Thank you for your time we appreciate any insight.

Hello we are a happily married couple intreasted in this lifestyle, we have yet to participate. We are curious to hear about couples first time, and then after.

Wifes what its like being a hotwife taken by a black bull and having your husband watch and forsing him to clean up after?

As well husbands what was it like watching your wife enjoyed by a black bull to a creampie finish for you to clean up? Did you participate or just watch?

We enjoy roleplaying and currently have a 8 Inch black dildo that we use, I make my husband clean his creampie as if it were our bulls. If we do travel down this path we would have to be discreet given our families and friends would not agree, also we have children and want to keep this from them.

For the couples in this life how have you managed keeping this from your every day life?

Have you had a hard time finding a bull you can trust that's not in your social circle?

PM me and we can discuss

We’re a couple, if you wanna chat about this then message us.

Wifes what its like being a hotwife taken by a black bull and having your husband watch and ******* him to clean up after?

The first time Carol had me clean her she was with 2 different white guys back to back I loved it then she started dating another white guy and would allow me to watch them clean her now she is dating a black guy and after a few months I got to watch him Have her and she made me clean her. Now she is considering going black only and being bred and I absolutely love it

I never knew when my wife was going to break into whore mode,or who her next victim would be until it was happening, then it was game on! I really miss those days!

We had met a younger black man through a swinger site. One night at a party, he asked her to come to his house alone. They were both school teachers on summer vacation. That morning I watched her dress in a sun dress with a built bra. I asked her why she didn't put any panties on. She told me they would just get in the way. I left to work in my office but I couldn't stop thinking about what was happening. It was a very anxious day with many mixed emotions. She didn't come home until almost midnight. I had given up and gone to bed. She crawled on top of me and rubbed her tits in my face . They had dried cum on them. She had me lick it off. Next she straddled my face and had me clean her. She looked at my erection. She said the teacher said if I got hard, I was a cuckold.

Now when she visits him I eagerly await to be told about the date while I clean her.

Outside of the sexual part of our long term relationship, nothing has changed and as a matter of fact, many things non sexually have improved in what was already a rock solid relationship. Sexually, it’s all changed and ALL for the better for both of us. My wife enjoys sex, she loves nasty, filthy, kinky sex and doesn’t need love and attachment to enjoy sex and orgasms. So the sexual side of our relationship is greatly improved in our opinion which makes our overall bond even tighter. Yes, other men sexually satisfy her more than I do, she loves cock and I have a small one and although she’s small and only 5’1”, her little pussy is deep and she takes those long, thick BBC’s balls deep and loves every inch of it, never says anything about any pain, only talks about how she’s never really had orgasms with me other than orally and how when she fucks her bulls they make her cum over and over and over. She believes its the size but as importantly the stamina and the fact they go 3-5 rounds with her and these rounds are all lengthy fuck rounds. I’m good if I can go at it for 3-5 minutes and have to stop many times to keep from cumming and I’m pretty much one and done nowadays.

So, cuckolding has made our happy, over 30 years together long term relationship all the better. Outside of sex, we are good and can communicate about anything, even talk about the different men she fucks and how each is great sexually but the little things each can do differently that make her cum so good……imagine being able to openly have a wife discuss that with her husband knowing and she will tell me, she doesn’t come from penetration with me. So, we have a great marriage and now have a complete and awesome sexual relationship as she gets to finally cum from being fucked and then reconnects with me as I make her orgasm cleaning up their aftermath. I get the joy of watching her have sex and most importantly, orgasms….so hot to watch her cum on a big ole black cock over and over….and then I get to clean up her pussy while she tells me all about how great his cock was and either she jacks me off when she’s had an orgasm or two on my slurping mouth as I suck his cum out of her or she pushes my hand down and rides me holding on to the headboard with both hands and cums really hard about drowning me with her squirting pussy or sometimes, after I clean her and make her cum so we both have an orgasm with each other, she slides down and puts that sloppy pussy right down on my cock which cums really fast as I’m so horny.

If you are truly cuckolded as in the strict definition of cuckold, there is a great deal of anguish until you learn to accept it. Learning you can't sexually satisfy your wife can be devastating. Learning she loves you for other qualities overcomes that. Once you realize or watch her satisfied by a bigger cock and how many orgasms it provides you realize why she needs it. We have been married a long time since those first feelings. Now her lover is a friend as well as a sexual partner for her. It has been a good relationship since everything is out in the open. I clean her and get to feel her stretched cum filled pussy with my little dick. It makes me cum quickly. She takes of my sexual needs and he takes care of hers.

Everyone is so different. We are swingers. I just happen to have a fetish for fucking black men. As we've gotten older it's mostly me with single black men. That would define us as cuckold. However, there is no way I would spend the night or weekend. I would never cut my husband off from sex. I would never leave my husband for a night of fine dining and dancing while he spent the night home alone with nothing to do but watch mind numbing TV. I can see where it would be amazing for the hot wife. I realize some men get off on humiliation, but I wonder if there isn't some point where the husband gets tried of paying all the bills while being left at home, denied sex.

I realize that the cockold lifestyle is a form of S/M. I do understand that some people get off on being abused. I do however wonder about the long term effects. I've always thought that what was good for the goose was good for the gander. I prefer a relationship as equal partners. Then again if it works for you that's all that matters.

We had met a younger black man through a swinger site. One night at a party, he asked her to come to his house alone. They were both school teachers on summer vacation. That morning I watched her dress in a sun dress with a built bra. I asked her why she didn't put any panties on. She told me they would just get in the way. I left to work in my office but I couldn't stop thinking about what was happening. It was a very anxious day with many mixed emotions. She didn't come home until almost midnight. I had given up and gone to bed. She crawled on top of me and rubbed her tits in my face . They had dried cum on them. She had me lick it off. Next she straddled my face and had me clean her. She looked at my erection. She said the teacher said if I got hard, I was a cuckold.

Now when she visits him I eagerly await to be told about the date while I clean her.
Hot

If you are truly cuckolded as in the strict definition of cuckold, there is a great deal of anguish until you learn to accept it. Learning you can't sexually satisfy your wife can be devastating. Learning she loves you for other qualities overcomes that. Once you realize or watch her satisfied by a bigger cock and how many orgasms it provides you realize why she needs it. We have been married a long time since those first feelings. Now her lover is a friend as well as a sexual partner for her. It has been a good relationship since everything is out in the open. I clean her and get to feel her stretched cum filled pussy with my little dick. It makes me cum quickly. She takes of my sexual needs and he takes care of hers.
Beautiful.

Back