What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

At her peak my wife took four men over three days/nights one weekend. First on Friday night, second on early afternoon sat, then a late night after work hookup with the third. The fourth was a Sunday night overnight.

The most in one night was five at a BBC hook up party some guy took her too after meeting her at another normal party the previous.

This was all in the first few months of cucking me and I will never forget her telling me about it all

a month ago my husband set me up to entertain his friends at a bachelor party from Friday night until sunday afternoon I was used by 9 different black men it was hot and wild
9 different black men used you those day , Only Black men got to use you no white guys at all during that party. ?

So you automatically assume I’m a lame ass cuck much like yourself by default? Cool, I’ll let you run with that ?‍♂️
So you automatically assume I’m a lame ass cuck much like yourself by default? Cool, I’ll let you run with that ?‍♂️
Dude. If it takes you a month to come up with a response be adept enough to realize you missed your shot. Second I’m assuming your ignorant to the sex is really going on behind your back. Or probably right in front of you. As a matter of fact if you still anonymous after two years on the sight ******* the fuck up and get a pencil and pad and learn something. Cuck

I've had fun with five black men at the same time a few times and really enjoyed it, although it gets a little difficult to give everyone equal attention. It's lovely to me to have that much attention but it's probably more enjoyable for the guys if there's fewer of them - two or three men who know each other and are comfortable in a group situation is probably ideal (if you are not having a one-to-one session).

I love playing at interracial swingers parties and have a few times got a little carried away and had sex with a lot of men. The delightful thing about being a woman is that there's no limit to how many orgasms we can have - and sometimes the more you have, the more you want. I didn't count myself, but the guy I went to that particular party with, claimed that I'd been with 15 different black men throughout the evening and night. There's something really intoxicating about being able to give pleasure to that many men - and of course getting a lot of pleasure myself in that process. I love that I have found environments where I'm allowed to be uninhibited and enjoy myself fully.
I could not have written it better myself, and relate to everything you said here, except one: I don't think at a IR swingers party you can ever get, "too carried away. " That's the whole point and fun of the event, wouldn't you agree? :)

Have fun and stay safe out there!

On my bitthday weekend I had 9. First night I had 5 and the next night they came back with 4 other freinds. I could hardly walk for a week.

One weekend a playmate took me to a zebra party at a bar and there several white wives there. I was there all night and have no idea how many BBC i entertained. It was nonstop fucking and sucking all night.

Back