What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

I did an all white sorority initiation 2yrs ago. I fucked 47 rich little prissy white girls over the course of 12hrs. When I walked into the sorority house, there was a bowl filled with PlanB pills on a table.
they should have just gambled on maybe getting pregnant. wonder what the percent that would turn up being knocked up.

Wow, why not 4 to 8 at one time in a row? I recently watched a parliament of baboons on a parking site at the Cape of Good Hope in South-Africa. They came down the hill, jumped on the hood of my car and fucked each other like hell; to the delight of some applauding tourists. Let's roll - ha, ha! :threesome:

God I bet.the bulls down there are so huge and bust huge loads. Does she do bareback
they were more violent than huge... and yes bareback and we used her very hard, did insertions etc too - it was a small street gang that I knew, so id drive her in, block a little back alley with my car and we would get stuck into her on the ground on an old mattress, sharing beers and chatting waiting for our turn in her.

Back