What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

Wow, come hell or highwater: 47 times in one night; either fake or nymphomania in pure culture. This is never IR lifestyle in my understanding! :devil:

Hi Whtbunny - can't PM you, but wanted to thank you for the "like" and update my post. The number of guys still holds at 11 - 14, but now is usually during an evening as opposed to a 3 day weekend.

It was fun not gonna lie. The wonders of good an addictive white substance ? those were the days
It was fun not gonna lie. The wonders of good an addictive white substance ? those were the days
I would love to take on 2 possible 3 I'm game for whatever my boyfriend and I are in a open relationship and he loves to watch me get taken by a big black bull with big huge black cocks to stretch my white pussy and I love for my pussy to get creampied by a BBC so he can see the cum running out of my hot juicy wet pussy I'm so horny just thinking about it

I would love to take on 2 possible 3 I'm game for whatever my boyfriend and I are in a open relationship and he loves to watch me get taken by a big black bull with big huge black cocks to stretch my white pussy and I love for my pussy to get creampied by a BBC so he can see the cum running out of my hot juicy wet pussy I'm so horny just thinking about it
May all your darkest dreams come true...is breeding your fantasy ?

Back