What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

About 20 in one night. Early in our swinging days, a female playmate of ours asked us to a swinger party. She failed to mention it was an IR party with close to 60 black guys and about 10 white women/couples. My wife wanted to stay, so we did. She got fucked for about 4 hours non stop, and loved it. I was the only white guy that got naked and joined in the fun.

About 20 in one night. Early in our swinging days, a female playmate of ours asked us to a swinger party. She failed to mention it was an IR party with close to 60 black guys and about 10 white women/couples. My wife wanted to stay, so we did. She got fucked for about 4 hours non stop, and loved it. I was the only white guy that got naked and joined in the fun.

???????????

I saw a friend take something like 32 during a spring break trip back in college. She still talks about her "BBC awakening trip to Jamaica" like it was a religious experience! :D
Awesome, they all cum inside her? She still a bbc slut?

i already went to Jamaica and in my hotel room i fucked with 6 bbc, the youngest 17old and all cum inside me

My husband bought ******* from some Real bloods he met in missouri DOC his cellie and him had shared me multiple times already and they gave me my first shot of prohibited chemical that night i got insaley horny they wanted me to pick 1 or 2 more of the crew to join in i said i wanted all of them which was at that time 8 or so real gangsters for 3 days we stayed at their house and in that time at least 13 or so thugs fucked all my holes mutiple times bareback his cellie went back to prison and we lost touch i want to do it again im tempted to go to the hood in chicago or atlanta and let whoeverwants to use me

One of my lovers was having a house party so me few gfs went party started at 6 pretty normal few couples everyone just realaxing few ppl made out That was it at 12 everyone left but few his friends were staying over night i went bk to his room started having fun i must been loud guys heard us saw them outside under door so naked i opened door asked them if they wanted join us of course they said yes was 5 black guys plus my lover taking their turns i told them to invite some their friends bk to the party it ended up with 11 black guys in total fucking me till Sunday all of them multiple times was amazing would def do again
:qos::qos::qos:

Back