What is the first question you ask your new potential bull?

1 Are You Local to us and do You want ongoing? She Likes Ongoing with same Bull.
2 Are You Single? She will not Ever sleep with a Married Man.
3 How thick are You? She likes them 7 to 8.5 and the thicker the Better.
4 When were You Tested last?
5 Can You host after the First Meeting?
6 Are You Bi or are You ok with Cuckold sucking you or You fucking Him also.
7 How often would You want to Hook up.
8 Can You meet us for Dinner first to meet and greet.

If you are going to start a communication with a BBC and candidate to be a lover to your wife, straight out ask if they enjoy the no-strings attached fuck, "hello, I'm here, let's fuck", or an ongoing reliable friendship for all involved and has time to develop intimacy, to build for long term relationship and reward. In the middle of it now.

1 are you single
2 Are you able to host (this is a big one for us right now)
3 whats your age ( she perfers older men)
4 are you cool with pics and videos
5 Are you ok with cuckold play

Agreed with all of jcflacol items above, yes, for a first intro type email, but since I/we decided to go deeper deeper into our honest needs and desires, I absolutely scared off about 5 bbc men that had plenty of white wife experience but weren’t forthcoming enough about what they knew about being a proper bull. One guy just said, hey thank you but I can’t put any extra time into this, I just want to fuck now and then. He was honest, but that’s not what our BULL is going to be about. Just met a new guy, good news, he fits all the criteria and has been open ears and open with his own needs and desires. I’m going to mentor him at first. Will keep you posted.

Back