What is regular to you

I have heard many times about a wifes regular lover, I have heard them looking for a regular lover. I have heard husbands say that their wife gets fucked regularly by her BBC. So I am wondering how often is regular to you. how many regular cocks does she service.

Can I say my answer on this one even though it doesn't involved bbc?

I have a regular snuggle buddy since my split. He is my go to, even though we only have a weekender or over nighter once or twice a month. We both have busy lives, we both make the connection happens when it works for us. The bonus of a regular guy for go to's for me is no hassles over making a time or venue, tastes are similar and you know what you're getting and how you're getting it, you don't have to worry over romance or getting too deep emotionally but you have a person you're connected to for something other than just sex you can chat to when you're catching your breath.

Others will jump in and say 6 guys 4 times a week and that's cool for their lives, for me I am happy with one guy when our schedules let it happen, and I am happy to wait a little for times to work than go and find someone else new.

We've had a couple of regulars over the years and it generally averages out at 2-4 times a month with 'lady time'. So once a week but we met one exceptional man a couple of times a week for a while but both parties need to understand that sometimes life gets in the way and we get busy.
Remember that once s month is 'regular'.
What is regular to you?

Can I say my answer on this one even though it doesn't involved bbc?

I have a regular snuggle buddy since my split. He is my go to, even though we only have a weekender or over nighter once or twice a month. We both have busy lives, we both make the connection happens when it works for us. The bonus of a regular guy for go to's for me is no hassles over making a time or venue, tastes are similar and you know what you're getting and how you're getting it, you don't have to worry over romance or getting too deep emotionally but you have a person you're connected to for something other than just sex you can chat to when you're catching your breath.

Others will jump in and say 6 guys 4 times a week and that's cool for their lives, for me I am happy with one guy when our schedules let it happen, and I am happy to wait a little for times to work than go and find someone else new.
one of the more level headed posts ive read in a while.

Back