My wife is s BBC whore and...

Mrs_Mr_Spicey

Couple
From
TN, US
I LOVE IT!

One can not imagine how sexxxy it is knowing wife has scheduled three meets, with five different BBC. FOR TONIGHT!!! She has reached out, made the arrangements, everything. An early meet with a former regular, followed immediately by a mix up with a brand new, young, YOUNG I SAID, and a regular bull. This threesome will be joined later by an acquaintance that attended a couple of other gb. These Kings will have the pussy pretty beat up prior to the final meet... a former regular that can and will fuck all night. My role has been renting the room. I am truly a blessed man.

Attachments

• 20231014_195515.mp4
    44.5 MB
I LOVE IT!

One can not imagine how sexxxy it is knowing wife has scheduled three meets, with five different BBC. FOR TONIGHT!!! She has reached out, made the arrangements, everything. An early meet with a former regular, followed immediately by a mix up with a brand new, young, YOUNG I SAID, and a regular bull. This threesome will be joined later by an acquaintance that attended a couple of other gb. These Kings will have the pussy pretty beat up prior to the final meet... a former regular that can and will fuck all night. My role has been renting the room. I am truly a blessed man.
I can join in if you’re ever in Memphis or Germantown

I LOVE IT!

That's hot love to be your friend as well!

I LOVE IT!

How young is young??

Back