What is it about a man with a bald head that turns a woman on?

No he's not in denial. Black men have other features (unlike white men) to make up for being bald. That's the reality of the situation.
you just admitted bald sucks because try to go for the over compensate somewhere else. when say black men have other features unlike white men you show ignorance. I thought we were talking hair not race.

every guy wants hair. no dude or woman wants to look at a horse shoe pattern of hair or receding hairline. that's why they go bald to get rid of the dork look. bald isn't good but 1 step up from dork. bald is like that bitch who gets a shitty hairdo that you want to barf when you see it but you oh it looks nice, I like it........yak

you just admitted bald sucks because try to go for the over compensate somewhere else. when say black men have other features unlike white men you show ignorance. I thought we were talking hair not race.

Ok let me put it another way... I prefer hair on a man. But I think baldness looks WAY worse on other races of men than black! There are actually a lot of hot black men who are bald. Especially when they have the body of the guy who posted this topic. I just can't say the same for other men. But that's just my opinion.

Bald is always sexy to me. The turnoff is a bad combover or trying to pretend you have hair by styling it to cover a bald spot. Bald tells me you're confident. Also, a bald cut (if you are shaving it) requires attention to detail and looks clean to me. Women love clean men :)

PicsArt_1476506964080.jpg
Ok let me put it another way... I prefer hair on a man. But I think baldness looks WAY worse on other races of men than black! There are actually a lot of hot black men who are bald. Especially when they have the body of the guy who posted this topic. I just can't say the same for other men. But that's just my opinion.
Thank younso much love!

Bald is always sexy to me. The turnoff is a bad combover or trying to pretend you have hair by styling it to cover a bald spot. Bald tells me you're confident. Also, a bald cut (if you are shaving it) requires attention to detail and looks clean to me. Women love clean men :)
I never heard it put that way...but very true. I definitely cut my hair more frequently than someone who has longer hair, about every other day

Pretty much anything can turn somebody on. Everyone has something that arouses them quicker than anything else. It can be a body type, skin color, hair color, physical trait, a particular activity, a personality trait or anything else you can imagine. For me it is petite redheads, I have no idea why but they get my ******* pumping quicker than anything else.

Back