What is hotter?

Which is hotter?

• Wife wife with a variety of different black men, who all use condoms

• White wife with a single long term black lover who always cums inside her bare?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AnnWill

Male
Which of these two is hotter for a white wife?

A wife who enjoys a variety of different black partners, but has anxiety in meeting new men, and always uses condoms with them, or a long term black lover with who she enjoys his company more often, since there is no anxiety in meeting him, and who fucks her bareback.

A wife who enjoys a variety of different black partners, but has anxiety in meeting new men, and always uses condoms with them, or a long term black lover with who she enjoys his company more often, since there is no anxiety in meeting him, and who fucks her bareback.
Long term black lover

Been through both experiences. Meeting new bull is always hotter

I have 3 guys I play with regularly. Yes, the thrill of a new guy is intoxicating! But I like to establish trust through a few playtimes, then transition to bare play. That is so much better for me.
hot share..........................

Back