What is a middle aged total cuckold??

What is a middle aged cuckold married to a younger wife?

Well, it is a lifestyle 24/7, non role model type of living arrangement. One that was straight up in the beginning to a certain extent. There was not a bunch of lies or misleading from either party. Probably not ever existent, at least not in ours anyway, was a pure sight of becoming a cuck old. However, it happened and it happened with great gusto in many ways. In the beginning, love was comfort, nothing out of the ordinary or was it anything of July 4th fireworks. However, with a bit of swinging past experience and the love of Asian and Latina women, I expressed that I desired my fetishes to to exploited by her. I offered her comfort, security, a house, a business, a new car and many other things, both financial as well as personal-comfort-security and related, etc.

As we were discussing getting married, my 3rd time and her 2nd. She said outright, she wanted to have some bi sexual lesbian affairs and she would probably enjoy participating in some MFM affairs, probably without me in them. She was the stronger type without being a total FemDom or anything of the like. I squared off on her and told her I have adult business background and I have always been interested in the MFM thing and would she enjoy nurturing that? She came back at me within a course of a month or so with, she wanted to get into a full FemDom role and then she could most certainly get into the MFM and cater to my fetishes which involved high heels, feet, golden showers and related things to those. She added, she was always thrilled and loved anything and everything where the female rules, is worshiped and the male is a total submissive slave in all essence.

We decided that we would get married and she progressed into a full FemDom role. She took it upon herself to exploit the BBC end of it as I never exactly had the desire. I was a middle to upper class raised white suburban housed brought up semi racist individual to parent that went through the depression as well as many racial problem between the whites and the blacks of a very large metro area. She found all this out and she exploited it. She got into the training, the punishment, the male does anything not fully up to the female's standards and the male gets corrected, type of training. She put her heart and soul in whipping, caning and ball busting. She really did, honestly find things I did not like, desire and want in anyway. Those were the things that somehow turned her on and they truly did. Then she went to work and she really did mean it, everything. We clicked and it was all so dark, so taboo, so real, so off the wall, it was all that much more erotic--even when i detested something.

We went to South Florida for the first time and we stayed at a place called the Roof Top Motel and we hung out at a Fort Lauderdale swing club and a Miami S&M club. She picked up a black male for the first time. 30 Minuets into it all I got my first whipping. I thought she was joking, when she asked me as to why I did not hold the door open in the car for the black man. She found a deserted part of a parking garage, slammed the SUV into park, grabbed my belt, pulled down my pants and bent me over. She opened the passenger side front door of our SUV where the black male was sitting. Pushed me over, my face into his lap, my pants down to my ankles and she proceeded to whip my ass and thighs. The balk male was shocked. She told him to take his cock out and for me to suck it. I never did before. All of a sudden, i was in extreme pain and at the same time extremely turned on. I opened my mouth and sucked my first black cock. She kept whipping me harder and harder. He throw his head back and closed his eyes. I sucked him the best I could. He came in my mouth and i spit it out. She went into a fit of rage and flashed her wedding ring in my face, told me I would be corrected and become a cuck slave sissy fag or I would be divorced. She introduced me to ball busting, right then and there. I realized this was for real and this is the absolute coolest and most extreme female I could ever wish for.

That is the way we begun in so many words. She taught me total respect, worship and idolization of the black race. She taught me how to get fucked and everything about accepting the black cock and sperm. She taught me that my position out side of supporting everything we have is to have the mind frame and be a total submissive sissy fag cuck. She taught me that everything she desires needs to be respected and motivated by myself. She taught me that punishment in psychically ways was the quickest and most accepted way to convert me and literally change my desires and ways of thinking---and they 100% worked. She taught me that she says things one time and even if it is unsaid by herself, I am expected to know and adhere to complete satisfaction. She taught me that the ultimate sex of a white male is to receive black sperm and treasure it with verbal and physical showings of respect.

Last edited:
Back