What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

That is great because you and your spouse have talk about it. It still does not answer the question of just because the man is black he has the right to impregnate a white woman all white women.

That is great for both of you but I still have not received an answer to the question. Just because a man is black what right does he have to impregnate any woman without her and her husband consent? I am receiving all these answers but nothing that addresses the basic question. How about it? Oh and I don't want to start a war here but most men are average black and white. That is why they call it average....

I personally have not been with a black man YET , but seeing that my husband is infertile. I would have no problem being bred by a black man and carrying his baby. Just my 2¢
Then what are you waiting for... There are plenty of black men on here that would love to impregnate you..

In my opinion it is not cool to bring a baby into the world when the parents r not even with each other and the wife is with another man because that will usually end up in a bad situation for the kid now dont get me wrong Id love to cum inside a white woman but she would have to be on birth control. I just do not think its right for the ******* ya know

To impregnate BBC is better
That is not much of an argument and for every one of your followers of this idea I can come up with the same or more on the other side of the coin. But I will bit, why are they better? Where is your statistical data that shows black seed is better then white? Black seed has defects in there DNA that white men don't carry; the same as white men have defects in there DNA then white men. Give me a better argument to support your opinion.

This photos of the young couple where the wife is impregnated by a black man with out the husband knowing proves my point. That with out the consent of both the wife and husband the only thing it leads to is divorce. Where is the argument that just because he is black he has the right to impregnate all women.

Nothing wrong with Black and White sex but please justified your point.

@Topsgt: You jealous that's not your woman??
Now there is an argument that a person with no reasoning behind him would make. Why in the world would I be jealous over a women I don't even know nor will I ever know. She mean nothing to me but it seems to make you think it validates your argument. Please lets be a little more intelligent than that.

Now there is an argument that a person with no reasoning behind him would make. Why in the world would I be jealous over a women I don't even know nor will I ever know. She mean nothing to me but it seems to make you think it validates your argument. Please lets be a little more intelligent than that.

You want intelligent discussion, go to a Republican GOP rally. This is a forum for Interracial Sex lovers. If you're lost ... go fetch an ice cream!

Back