What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

When a white girl has a Black Baby she is telling her family, her friends, and the whole world what she has been up to. She is telling everyone that she desires the Black Man’s Superior Seed over family and society’s approval. I applaud these white girls who walk around proudly with swollen tummies carrying a Black Man’s offspring. These white girls are so worthy of our support and worship.
Yes they are!

We've talked about the what if possibility. while we're not encouraging lis getting pregnant we both acknowledge that we're playing with fire here and it could happen. we've decided that if it does happen we'd keep the baby and raise it. the baby deserves that, it didn't ask to be part of this whole thing.
EXACTLY! Let's face facts; probably 99% of the time the wife had her husband more or less beg her to open her precious thighs for another man. It is playing with fire, and as husbands we have to accept that we have a high degree of responsibility in the matter. We all know that pregnancy is a possibility, and if we are to be really honest about it, we were turned on at the possibility the whole time. If our wives finally give in to our urging, we owe it to them to stand by them.

I have been gone from this site for awhile, but LOVE catching up on this thread. I really think that this is incredibly important for all involved - Bull, Wife, and cuckold. It is simply part of the 'bargain' so to speak. We cuckolds can't forget that we 'made our bed' by begging our woman to have sex with another man. The fact that the baby exposes us as cuckolds because our wife's lover is Black is something that we just have to accept.

However, I am not saying that we should forget reality. Birth control ought to be used unless everyone involved has agreed that pregnancy is intended. But we all know that these things all have failure rates.

Of course, if the husband wants to augment the birth control he could make it a standard practice to lick his wife clean . . . every time . . . just to make sure, lol ;)

That is so true in my marriage, my wife now spends two nights a week overnight at her Bull's and has "forgotten" to pack her BC pills a handful of times...maybe 5 or 6 over the last 8 months. I have let her know that I wished she could have his baby and she has said that if we were 10 years younger she would let him bred her...that made my dck hard instantly when she said that. So, when she asked me this last month to get a pregnancy test my mind was high on the thought that my hopes had come true. Sadly, no. BUT, for cuckolds that have issues with their wives having their Bull's babies...they need to find another fantasy or hobby...this lifestyle is NOT for them. Accidents happen and sometimes it's not an accident but the wife's selection of her next baby's daddy. My opinion.

Isn't knowing that you want it weird? Admitting it, at least to yourself, is strangely a relief! It actually feels good to just admit that knowing that our wife's fertile womb might yield for her lover is something that we actually like! One of the most erotic, thrilling relationships I ever had was with a woman that was pregnant when we met (boyfriend split when she caught). I have to admit that I LOVED that no matter how hard I came he had already claimed her . . . She cheated the whole time we were together, but she thought I didn't know. Obviously the realtionship was hugely problematic. But I did know about at least some of her activities . . . and stayed willingly, knowing she might catch again . . .

Its the blackmans right to use and abuse and breed any white female, he wants. Whether she is married, single, young, old, white women are on this earth for the benifit and pleasure of black men. Their needs and desires are the only thing bthat counts. And us white husbands, boyfriends, fathers, must support the white female and bring the babys up. If the black ******* wants to be involved its his right. If he doesnt want to know , than that is also his right. The black man is NEVER EVER wrong

I believe that you are crazy in your beliefs. Where in this world is it the right of a black man to breed a white, black, brown woman? There is nothing wrong with Black and White sex for the purpose of having sex between two consenting adults. Lets face it women want sex with different men beside their husbands because it is exciting, and taboo. Not because it is the right of a black man to impregnate the woman. I do believe that if the woman does become pregnant then there is the choose of: 1. Do you keep the baby... That is between the woman and her husband. 2. Do you include the Black Man in the decision of ether keeping the baby ..... again it is the decision of the wife and her husband.....not the sperm donor he was there only because of the woman and the husband. And to address you last statement that is also a bunch of bull... All men are wrong sometimes in the lives.

I believe that you are crazy in your beliefs. Where in this world is it the right of a black man to breed a white, black, brown woman? There is nothing wrong with Black and White sex for the purpose of having sex between two consenting adults. Lets face it women want sex with different men beside their husbands because it is exciting, and taboo. Not because it is the right of a black man to impregnate the woman. I do believe that if the woman does become pregnant then there is the choose of: 1. Do you keep the baby... That is between the woman and her husband. 2. Do you include the Black Man in the decision of ether keeping the baby ..... again it is the decision of the wife and her husband.....not the sperm donor he was there only because of the woman and the husband. And to address you last statement that is also a bunch of bull... All men are wrong sometimes in the lives.

If you have problems with someone else's beliefs, how about you take yourself out of here and go get yourself an ice cream, as this isn't the place for you.

It is not much of a discussion if you don't like me voicing my opinions. I just have a hard time believing that all of the men in here believe that it is the right of a black man to get a white woman pregnant. I am not arguing the point that it is sexy and taboo to have a Black Man gave a white woman black cock, but lets put the shoe on the other foot. If it is the right of all Black Men to impregnate white women then it is the right of all White Men to impregnate Black Women. That way there is not race issues in the world anymore. But I am sure that you will not agree with this either and tell me to go away. I believe if a white woman wants a black mans baby then more power to them, but if they are asking for protection, even if it is her husband asking, the black man has to respect that because they that the one who have talk about the limitations of the cuckolding. This keeps the marriage in tact not destroy it. Therefore the Black Bull needs to honor their request to keep the respect of all parties inline with the original agreement of him giving a white wife some BBC.

I believe that you are missing my point. It does not effect me if a white woman get pregnant from a black man. That is between her, her husband, and their black bull. What does bother me is when someone stated that all black men have the right to impregnate a woman whether they are white, brown or black. No man has the right to get a women pregnant with out hers or the husbands consent. When the husband brings his wife into a cuckold relationship they would have agreed on the limitations to the relationship. If not then that marriage is doom to divorce, due to the fact that they do not understand what the relationship lines are. Each time she is with her black bull they are all taking the risk of getting pregnant, but to assume that because she enjoys a BBC she wants to get pregnant is stretching the relationship to far. What if they demand baby support from the Black Bull is he willing to pay up and up hold his responsibility to the baby? I know that every man here will say of course they will but until it happens you really don't know if you will send your money to another man to raise your baby under his beliefs. Think about it, also no one answered my question if the black man has the right to impregnate white women then the white man has the right to impregnate the black woman. It is called interracial sex not black man dominance over other races.....or is it?

We are missing the point here and that is cuckold in not about right and wrong but about the white woman desire to be fucked by a black man.

Back