What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

i would do my duty and thank the guy for breeding my wife and then bring the baby up

Clearly its up to the lady in question to decide as circumstances may not allow. Plus it would be rather irresponsible to get pregnant without plan in place for the welfare of the baby. Concerned that people will engage in sex without proper protecting unless of course its a relationship that has been ongoing for a while.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

I am talking/emailing a cuck about that very scene now. Picture this: your wife pregnant with her bulls baby and the three of you pull up at the hospital as she has gone into labor...the three of you at the hospital about to deliever..they keep asking the cuck about this and that..and the bull steps in to answer all the questions...the nurses look to the husband and then back to the bull and keep everything going smoothly only to wonder....... then the finial moment and the baby is delivered................and he/she is perfect. golden to dark brown skin and hair softly curled...screaming at the top of his/her lungs................and later when in the room and the bull is sitting next to his woman..holding his new baby and talking softly to his woman..so proud.............and the cuck is sitting quietly by watching and proud of his wife and his family...................the nurses will talk and everyone will know or wonder or think they know................

i think this would be a complete turn on and i would love to see that scene.....even thou i have had two biracial children...the fathers were never present at their births.

As a white wannabe cuckold the thought of having a girlfriend impregnated by a big black bull is something that drives me wild! It's a scenario that fuels my fantasies but there's also a touch of reality there too!
I'm a reasonably small white male and to me it makes perfect rational sense for my future partner to get bred by a bigger and stronger black bull. It's not just that she'd be getting genes from an alpha bull male but it's also the fact that she'd be mixing her Caucasian genes with his African genes producing a high degree of 'hybrid vigour'. That is, the mixing of genes from quite disparate genetic parents that produces genetically strong offspring.
This is not something that my partner and I could achieve (unless she was black, Asian etc) and so there's a genuine biological sense to this mating taking place. This is irrespective of the eroticism of a dominant black bull breeding a white man's wife.
Being a beta male (and happy accepting it) my innate qualities are far better geared to raising a baby than making a baby and I have a desire for this without me doing the breeding.
Hence I'm looking for a white female who likes big black men for a future relationship that may involve black breeding. Though this would involve forming a strong relationship beforehand.
Wayne

I am talking/emailing a cuck about that very scene now. Picture this: your wife pregnant with her bulls baby and the three of you pull up at the hospital as she has gone into labor...the three of you at the hospital about to deliever..they keep asking the cuck about this and that..and the bull steps in to answer all the questions...the nurses look to the husband and then back to the bull and keep everything going smoothly only to wonder....... then the finial moment and the baby is delivered................and he/she is perfect. golden to dark brown skin and hair softly curled...screaming at the top of his/her lungs................and later when in the room and the bull is sitting next to his woman..holding his new baby and talking softly to his woman..so proud.............and the cuck is sitting quietly by watching and proud of his wife and his family...................the nurses will talk and everyone will know or wonder or think they know................

i think this would be a complete turn on and i would love to see that scene.....even thou i have had two biracial children...the fathers were never present at their births.

I have to admit that I LOVE this! It makes me swoon to think of Him joining us for the culmination of taking His place in the relationship. Being there for the birth, taking control of the situation, and 'outing' me before the birth would be so humiliating, yet thrilling!

Back