What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

It's actually the reason I got divorced, the white ex-hubby couldn't handle the situation.

one of the sexiest pics! beed baby breed!
yes. That is a very nice pic. Nothing hotter than a great looking ir couple like them relaxing and kissing afer they just spent so much effort getting his load in her pussy where it can be the most productive.

It's actually the reason I got divorced, the white ex-hubby couldn't handle the situation.
I find that very selfish of him not being able to handle what God blessed you with. My wife and I have one baby and we are both in our early forties...I always have hoped for another one. Well, now that I am no longer allowed in my wife's pussy, I know for a fact that I will not be creating any "blessings" for us. Just this last month I had the odd pleasure of going to the phamacy and having to pick up a pregnancy test as my wife had not had a period for two months...WOW, a totally exciting cuck hubby type of thing to be asked by my wife to do. Well, it turned out negative which actually made me very sad. She got her period the following week. Of course, my wife IS on birth control, but I know that there are times she goes over to her Bull's to spend the night and her birth control will be sitting in the bathroom forgotten. I really had got a little bit excited thinking that she and her Bull might be adding to our family. I for one would be happy if we had another little one to share our love with...biologically mine or his...it wouldn't matter.

Dsoul, I think most of us white men are secretly turned on at the thought of an 'accident', and many women here have at least fantasized about 'forgetting' to take their pill and hoping to get caught. It is just pure nature. Cuckolds want to know that superior men are taking care of their wives, and women want to breed with the top male . . .
That is so true in my marriage, my wife now spends two nights a week overnight at her Bull's and has "forgotten" to pack her BC pills a handful of times...maybe 5 or 6 over the last 8 months. I have let her know that I wished she could have his baby and she has said that if we were 10 years younger she would let him bred her...that made my dck hard instantly when she said that. So, when she asked me this last month to get a pregnancy test my mind was high on the thought that my hopes had come true. Sadly, no. BUT, for cuckolds that have issues with their wives having their Bull's babies...they need to find another fantasy or hobby...this lifestyle is NOT for them. Accidents happen and sometimes it's not an accident but the wife's selection of her next baby's daddy. My opinion.

Back