What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

For years after my youngest was born, I continued to use BC pills so as to prevent a pregnancy, as I thought my world would be destroyed if I had a black baby. I wish I had been stronger to do as I secretly wanted and accept the risks of being with black men.

My only advice to the younger ladies is to let nature take its course. If it's meant to be it will be, and biracial babies are so beautiful.

You take them Bare and while fertile these days chancing pregnancy.

Isn't the point of sex to reproduce and make babies. As if normal couples don't think about getting pregnant when they have sex. I think if I was ready and wanted a kid it would be beautiful to help my then girlfriend get the dick she needs and take care of her through the process. And raise the kid as my own. It would be the hottest jack off watching a bbc explode in a girl knowing you want a kid out of it, and that's ok. As long as your heart is in it from the beginning to the end and it's not just a hot concept.

Dated a women who loved BBC. If we had married when younger she would have bred black in a minute. We would have loved and raised the baby as our own. I would be remained how much she loved me and how committed we are each time I see the baby's face. We spoke of this often but we did not marry. However we did reconnect ten years later

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Sorry but it won't happen!
Pam had a botched surgery in her pre-teens that's prevents her from getting pregnant! HURRAY!
Consequently we have no fears of her getting pregnant when Edwin, or one of the two others,
unload a shipment hot cum in her!
Go, guys! Go! Have all the fun you want!

Sorry but it won't happen!
Pam had a botched surgery in her pre-teens that's prevents her from getting pregnant! HURRAY!
Consequently we have no fears of her getting pregnant when Edwin, or one of the two others,
unload a shipment hot cum in her!
Go, guys! Go! Have all the fun you want!

Love to meet her.

Back