What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
You always have a risk and before you start playing the couple should talk about what if. Our decision is for her to have the baby and raise it as our own. Plus, it is a turn-on with all three playing the what-if part - no one talks about it. For women, it is always a turn-on when they are having sex - it is a primal and biological need.

and why doesn't the "white" girl marry the "black" man? Why would a white woman need you on this issue?
I believe that most of the time the white girl does not marry the black man because she needs a white man for Love and financial support. She needs a black man to provide for the satisfaction of her sexual NEEDs and Desires as a Natural female, her Primal NEEDs that Black Alpha Superior males can give her.
In simple terms, White Wife needs white husband for Love and to support her and her black babies. White Wife NEEDS black male for sexual satisfaction and to fuck his black babies into her.

I believe that most of the time the white girl does not marry the black man because she needs a white man for Love and financial support. She needs a black man to provide for the satisfaction of her sexual NEEDs and Desires as a Natural female, her Primal NEEDs that Black Alpha Superior males can give her.
In simple terms, White Wife needs white husband for Love and to support her and her black babies. White Wife NEEDS black male for sexual satisfaction and to fuck his black babies into her.
True. A white woman even said that to me

True. A white woman even said that to me
Nice to know that a white woman said that to you. It verifies my belief to some extent.
My wife said the same thing to me directly and proved it by the things that she did by her play with black men.
Another thing that I believe is that when a black man continues to fuck the white man's pregnant wife in front of him, shows the dominance of the black man, making the white wife and husband and the black man recognize and accept that the black man is the Alpha males and the white husband is the loving and supporting Beta male.

Nice to know that a white woman said that to you. It verifies my belief to some extent.
My wife said the same thing to me directly and proved it by the things that she did by her play with black men.
Another thing that I believe is that when a black man continues to fuck the white man's pregnant wife in front of him, shows the dominance of the black man, making the white wife and husband and the black man recognize and accept that the black man is the Alpha males and the white husband is the loving and supporting Beta male.
Absolutly true !! We all know who the real man is in such a situation

Absolutly true !! We all know who the real man is in such a situation
Yes and the playful, kind black men show their Dominance and Superiority by their actions that they know the white wife and her Inferior White Beta cuckold husband would enjoy. We are being degraded and humiliated in an enjoyable manner.

My wife told me the other day that she always imagined herself having mixed children. I’ve brought this up before while having sex and she said she’s not interested in letting another man get her pregnant, but I think I could convince her now that I know that she wants mixed children. We’ve been talking about having another kid lately, and I would love to see her get bred by a BBC.

Last edited:
My wife told me the other day that she always imagined herself having mixed children. I’ve brought this up before while having sex and she said she’s not interested in letting another man get her pregnant, but I think I could convince her now that I know that she wants mixed race children. We’ve been talking about having another kid lately, and I would love to see her get bred by a BBC

Yup

I would like to hold my wife in my arms and wonder if a black mans sperm was swimming towards her unprotected ovum.

image.jpg
I can help

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

🥵 so definitely his hot white pussy to use and fill...her breeding black is only natural and very hot 🤤

Back