What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Why the fuck would you post this in this thread? That's not what this is for, you ridiculous tweaker.
LMAO ... You are the WORST type of cuck imaginable. An angry limp dick sissy cuck who thinks he can tell me what i should or should not do. HAHAHAHA I wouldnt even fuck/breed with your gf or wife if you had/have one .... your life must really suck huh? Pathetic. You are OFFICIALLY EXCUMINCATO! I hereby declare no one give this tough guy thread police wannabe a SINGLE DROP of any bull seed or attention.

I just want to warn cuck couples that have these fantasies in reality there are many downsides. My youngest is now two years old from my former black bull. To this day we still don't know how it could have happened because I was on the pill. Before I started dating black men I always said no abortion. Because some of my friends had an abortion and now they are struggling with having a baby. I didn't want to risk that. We tell friends and family it is from a donor, we think thats the only "lie" that is believable. My husband wasn't happy in the beginning but accepted it. Also the biological ******* didn't want to meet me anymore because of the baby which I could not understand. Just from experience, sometimes fantasies need to stay as fantasies. Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy with the little one!
It may present challenges, but you did well carry a black man's baby to term. Congrats!

My wife got pregnant while cuckolding me quite a few years ago. We don’t know if it was from her black lover or one of her white regulars, but she was very excited, unfortunately she lost the baby. She was severely depressed for a few month. She got over it and went right back to cuckolding me bareback

For the men, you lawyer up and get legal advice valid for your state. Pregnancy is not a fantasy. It’s potential human life that will cause lots and lots of legal issues that will last for a couple decades.

If the bull is man enough to impregnate your wife. He will be man enough to pay for it.

The ultimate cuck will turn the tables on him. Refuse to put his name on the birth certificate and tell the wife, the baby is hers. And you are not going to pay for it.

For the men, you lawyer up and get legal advice valid for your state. Pregnancy is not a fantasy. It’s potential human life that will cause lots and lots of legal issues that will last for a couple decades.

If the bull is man enough to impregnate your wife. He will be man enough to pay for it.

The ultimate cuck will turn the tables on him. Refuse to put his name on the birth certificate and tell the wife, the baby is hers. And you are not going to pay for it.
If I was younger and a Bull impregnate my wife I would pay for it because I feel it's my task as a cuckold but I agree with you that it's not a game and there a lot of implications to think about

If I was younger and a Bull impregnate my wife I would pay for it because I feel it's my task as a cuckold but I agree with you that it's not a game and there a lot of implications to think about
Money is a great motivator to see reality for what it is. Wait until the c*hild is older. And your wife is demanding for it to go to private school. Or there are medical issues that would require a lot of at home care for mom or *.

And then there is the ever present possibility of divorce. Even if you do not put your name on the bc, a judge can say that since you have acted like a f*ather for a year, you are constructively the parent.

So not only are you out of a wife, you are paying her alimony AND baby support for another man’s c*hild.

It’s a boner deflater when you think about it.

Keep this as a fantasy and nothing else.

Back